It was Wonderboy's Punching which was most impressive

Agreed, with a lot of karate guys and good kickers in general, boxing seems to be a giant weakness. A guy with Wonderboys kicks AND boxing is incredibly dangerous. Only other really good kicker who also had good hands I can think of in MMA is Anderson.

I think it's the other way around, his kicks set up his hands. I'm still not completely convinced of his boxing ability in mma.

Although quick, he looks flat footed and open. I think that will be a problem against someone his size.

he just fought long really well and when it was time to punch, he stretched out and threw good straights - anderson silva esque in some ways

I dont believe in "no contest". They had a contest and one man broke.
You may not believe in it, but if you go by those numbers, it's def 57-0. I can say I don't believe in 30 of his wins for my own reasons as well, but it won't make him 27-30.

I do, still, retain the right to not believe 30 of his wins. It just doesn't change the official record.

You may not believe in it, but if you go by those numbers, it's def 57-0. I can say I don't believe in 30 of his wins for my own reasons as well, but it won't make him 27-30.

I do, still, retain the right to not believe 30 of his wins. It just doesn't change the official record.
I agree!

I think he will beat Lawler, he seems to have much better defense and doesn't run into stupid shit like Condit does.

Back