It feels amazing to have changed my thoughts from negative to positive

LTorino

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I just woke up early in the morning and went for a 22.70 mile jog(have to go to work, so didn't have time for more). I'm happy with myself and others, feeling confident, I love talking to others, appreciate the kindness of humanity, forgiving, understanding, I've let go of issues weighing me down from the past, and am just having a total higher quality of life. It's like my brain was an anvil when it had the potential to be an engine. Everyone have a wonderful day!! I hope everyone feels like this, or better.

Stay away from the war room, homie.

Your optimism and positivity make me sick.

Oh wait, that was the bad clams I ate last night.

Dont bring that good mood into this dank corner of the interwebz this is where the hopeless come to wollow!

I could use some of that - broke my back and can't hardly walk let alone go for a run, and in the middle of renovations I can't finish - my house and my body is in shambles.

Nice humblebrag on the casual 22.70 mile jog before work. You make me sick!

You woke up and did almost a full marathon? Nobody does 22.7 miles just to start the day man.

PMA all day son. Keep it up TS. Life's too short to be walking around all salty.

I appreciate the guy's positive attitude but at that part I was like:
<DontBelieve1>

What will you give me if I screenshot my map my run workout tracker? Believe in yourself and others. I never said I did it fast, but I definitely did it with 100% effort and no stopping(except shoe tying and to quickly drink powerade)

I could use some of that - broke my back and can't hardly walk let alone go for a run, and in the middle of renovations I can't finish - my house and my body is in shambles.

I'm sorry, buddy. All I can say, although everyone is different in how they handle things, is find the multitude of positives in your life amongst the negative that you feel is overwhelming you right now.

I just woke up early in the morning and went for a 22.70 mile jog(have to go to work, so didn't have time for more). I'm happy with myself and others, feeling confident, I love talking to others, appreciate the kindness of humanity, forgiving, understanding, I've let go of issues weighing me down from the past, and am just having a total higher quality of life. It's like my brain was an anvil when it had the potential to be an engine. Everyone have a wonderful day!! I hope everyone feels like this, or better.

Median speed for a marathon is like 10 minutes. You woke up and went for a nearly 4 hour run, assuming you are in marathon shape. You must be in incredible shape.

Aside from that, congratulations on the attitude. That's the way to be if you can do it.

I'm sorry, buddy. All I can say, although everyone is different in how they handle things, is find the multitude of positives in your life amongst the negative that you feel is overwhelming you right now.

I try but it's hard sometimes. Monday night the wife went to a drunken girls party. I was by myself and just wanted to relax, kick back and have a bonfire while drinking. I love bonfires and drinking. I couldn't even make it outside. I had to take pain pills and was writhing on the bed in pain, no position I could be in didn't hurt while the cats were looking on confused

I was very low that night

Been doin better since tho

My Dad in law surprised me when I went home on my lunch, he was there doing some finishing touches on my dining room so it's prepped to have the drywall put in

So I have a good family and life and house and car and cats and that. But this back situation has made me so useless. I just hope I get better soon. Going to try for that bonfire tonight again I'm feeling better. I didn't need any pain pills at all yesterday

@Chramelated

@Roca

But you were suicidal and depressed with low self esteem just a week ago. Real change takes longer than that. Good luck.

I try but it's hard sometimes. Monday night the wife went to a drunken girls party. I was by myself and just wanted to relax, kick back and have a bonfire while drinking. I love bonfires and drinking. I couldn't even make it outside. I had to take pain pills and was writhing on the bed in pain, no position I could be in didn't hurt while the cats were looking on confused

I was very low that night

Been doin better since tho

My Dad in law surprised me when I went home on my lunch, he was there doing some finishing touches on my dining room so it's prepped to have the drywall put in

So I have a good family and life and house and car and cats and that. But this back situation has made me so useless. I just hope I get better soon. Going to try for that bonfire tonight again I'm feeling better. I didn't need any pain pills at all yesterday

@Chramelated

@Roca

Sorry about your injury. It sounds like you're a guy that prides himself on doing things(exercising, working, being handy, helping others, getting outside) and this injury is taking that away from you. All I can say is just get your mind believing this is temporary and focus on all the stuff you can do and what you're going to be able to do again soon. It sounds like you're in the right place when it comes to appreciating others and how good your life is/can be. Just go deeper. I have faith in you, my brother.

Median speed for a marathon is like 10 minutes. You woke up and went for a nearly 4 hour run, assuming you are in marathon shape. You must be in incredible shape.

Aside from that, congratulations on the attitude. That's the way to be if you can do it.

Thanks for the compliment.

My friend has a cage and likes to fight for real. I haven't done it in over a year, but I joked I'm going to Bisping him with my cardio(jabs and one-twos until he just can't breathe)

But you were suicidal and depressed with low self esteem just a week ago. Real change takes longer than that. Good luck.
Which means he'll be suicidal and depressed again by Saturday

"Damn right I like the life I live, cause I went from negative to positive, and it's alll good.

And if ya don't know, now ya know"

Sorry about your injury. It sounds like you're a guy that prides himself on doing things(exercising, working, being handy, helping others, getting outside) and this injury is taking that away from you. All I can say is just get your mind believing this is temporary and focus on all the stuff you can do and what you're going to be able to do again soon. It sounds like you're in the right place when it comes to appreciating others and how good your life is/can be. Just go deeper. I have faith in you, my brother.

Thanks pal for real

Back