It feels amazing to have changed my thoughts from negative to positive

this guy from kenya I know thats how he catches breakfast only 6 miles tho

There have been times where I did 10K probably 5 days a week and usually before breakfast, but the thought of 22 miles... That's something completely different that people who think 10K ain't shit still have to train their way up to.

There have been times where I did 10K probably 5 days a week and usually before breakfast, but the thought of 22 miles... That's something completely different that people who think 10K ain't shit still have to train their way up to.

I squatted 700lbs before I cleaned my garage today, just sayin

how did you do it how did you change from negative to positive?

Good question. I guess that I just really hated my life as a negative person and did some deep soul-searching. I basically determined that negativity had gotten me nowhere in life and that I needed to become positive if I wanted a quality life.

Good question. I guess that I just really hated my life as a negative person and did some deep soul-searching. I basically determined that negativity had gotten me nowhere in life and that I needed to become positive if I wanted a quality life.
ty bro!!

You're welcome. The fact that you're exploring this avenue in life tells me that you WANT to change to a more positive perspective in life, which is the key. You got this. I believe in you.
200w.gif

thats very kind brother here is a token of my appreciation

Inb4 TS can't sleep and does an ironman triathlon to tire himself out

Inb4 TS can't sleep and does an ironman triathlon to tire himself out

As a kid, I was scared of bicycling or swimming, so I never learned. New me would like to do so. Negativity stifles growth, positivity encourages it.

I'm happy with myself and others, feeling confident, I love talking to others, appreciate the kindness of humanity, forgiving, understanding, I've let go of issues weighing me down from the past, and am just having a total higher quality of life.

I'll have what he is having for his meal...

That was a good runners high. Also, hit the weights, skinny ass.

That was a good runners high. Also, hit the weights, skinny ass.

I have been weight training lately. I feel like I have decent muscle mass considering I do so much damn cardio. I jogged 20 miles after squatting the other day; that might have been my hardest jog, especially the hills.

I did 25 miles tonight and still feel amazing. I can kind of see my abs for the first time since High School.

I did 25 miles tonight and still feel amazing. I can kind of see my abs for the first time since High School.
How do you runners run for this long? My legs are destroyed after thirty seconds and I need a week to recover afterward.

How do you runners run for this long? My legs are destroyed after thirty seconds and I need a week to recover afterward.

Just one of those things where you get used to doing it and your body responds better. My legs did get real heavy tonight and Wednesday though.

Good morning, my wonderful fellow Sherdoggers. I hope you all enjoy this happy day.

I woke up and just did 23 miles(a little slower than the time I did when I made this thread, but shit happens) again. I still feel amazing.

I went to the therapist yesterday for the first time in months. He was amazed at my progress. We did a depression and anxiety scale test. I went from being regularly in the 20s out of 23-25 to like 3. Just push forward with a smile and a positive mindset, the rest will follow.

Good morning, my wonderful fellow Sherdoggers. I hope you all enjoy this happy day.

I woke up and just did 23 miles(a little slower than the time I did when I made this thread, but shit happens) again. I still feel amazing.

I went to the therapist yesterday for the first time in months. He was amazed at my progress. We did a depression and anxiety scale test. I went from being regularly in the 20s out of 23-25 to like 3. Just push forward with a smile and a positive mindset, the rest will follow.
Nice one mate, good to see you so well.

Back