Israel's long term survival depends on Lebanon and Iran invasions

I mean they still have nukes and if one country would be willing to use them my moneys on Israel
They have the Samson Option as a deterrence but no country will really threaten them other then some projectiles from Palestinian areas or southern Lebanon.

Lol if israel does that they'd be nuking themselves. They arent nuking the moon. They'd be throwing nukes in the neighbourhood.

Sure the will. Isn't there a thing where Israel willnuke Europe at the very end as payback on the "holocaust"?

That’s probably going to happen in the next few years and I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the response. Honestly, why wouldn’t it be?

I am not condoning nuking any nations.

Israel and international zionism has fucked over the entire ME, palis, Lebanon, and so on. If you kick a dog long enough, it will bite.

It will be a sad but not surprising day.

I am not condoning nuking any nations.

Israel and international zionism has fucked over the entire ME, palis, Lebanon, and so on. If you kick a dog long enough, it will bite.

It will be a sad but not surprising day.
Haha the Jews screwing over the other nations. They chased all the Jews out and they went to Israel over the last few decades. But they got screwed over....

Haha the Jews screwing over the other nations. They chased all the Jews out and they went to Israel over the last few decades. But they got screwed over....

oh , I know poor Israel and jews, very bad muslims. I get it.

Thing is- whether you are I are correct, the dirty nuke will still fuck Israel up, and their response will fuck us all up.

Reality > my or your opinions.

And hey, if I'm wrong and no dirty nuke gets blasted in Israel, well then they can continue to keep palis in concentration camps and people liek you will not care b/c of the "holocaust" and "poor jews".

Fuck that- the ME will be the end of the world as we know it. Some crazy fucker will sneak in a dirty nuke and fuck up Tel Aviv or something. Israel and international zionists will go nuts and nuke the entire ME, like every arab city with more than 30K people.

Don't forget that pakistan is a nuclear nation, capable of wiping 50 Israel's off the map.

Pakistan btw has largely been kept on a leash the US has recently cut, because they got too cozy with China.

oh , I know poor Israel and jews, very bad muslims. I get it.

Thing is- whether you are I are correct, the dirty nuke will still fuck Israel up, and their response will fuck us all up.

Reality > my or your opinions.

And hey, if I'm wrong and no dirty nuke gets blasted in Israel, well then they can continue to keep palis in concentration camps and people liek you will not care b/c of the "holocaust" and "poor jews".
You knownother muslims border those countries right? You’ve seen a map? Yet you only point to the Jews for some weird reason. Can’t put mein finger on it. I mean no Muslims around them ever attacked them prior to those settlements right? Not ever.

You knownother muslims border those countries right? You’ve seen a map? Yet you only point to the Jews for some weird reason. Can’t put mein finger on it. I mean no Muslims around them ever attacked them prior to those settlements right? Not ever.

Zionists are so special they can steal someone's else's land and expect other to take in said people.

I really hope a local Toronto jew never wants my house!

Do I have to let a local Toronto jew fuck my wife if he wants?

Zionists are so special they can steal someone's else's land and expect other to take in said people.

I really hope a local Toronto jew never wants my house!

Do I have to let a local Toronto jew fuck my wife if he wants?
You sound sane and balanced

And who are you to know this?? DO you know even anything about the ME. The entire Levant region kids have been raised generations to generations to only hate on Israel. It has become a way of life. Any missteps will lead to the snake biting while dancing on it's heads meaning any opening will lead to the invasion of Israel period. there is always plotting on all sides like a game of chess.

Poor Israel, all they've done is start every single war with their neighbours. They've constantly provoked and attacked their neighbours, interfered in their affairs and have always been the aggressor in every conflict.
Yet somehow they're always the victim.

who gives a fuck about the "survival of Israel"?

fuck em

And who are you to know this?? DO you know even anything about the ME. The entire Levant region kids have been raised generations to generations to only hate on Israel. It has become a way of life. Any missteps will lead to the snake biting while dancing on it's heads meaning any opening will lead to the invasion of Israel period. there is always plotting on all sides like a game of chess.

gee i wonder who's behind this post..

Back