Israel's long term survival depends on Lebanon and Iran invasions

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Iran has been stockpiling missiles and these missiles have been installed not really far away from Israel perhaps less then 5kms and some of these can reach up to about 500-miles but they want to rather target them short distance like Tel aviv and other major population centers.

They are waiting and anticipating patiently for Israel and then when it goes off the Israelis will be surprised by the amount of missiles and it will overwhelm their defensive systems. They are pretending as if they don't care or busy with other things and all of this is part of the game. The chess game and Israel won't even know what hit them from such a close range.

Florida will become a huge refugee center for the jewish nation mark my words.

Middle east is truly a place where there is no friends but enemies or friends with benefits who themselves can also turn enemies at any point. It's like dancing on the heads of snakes

Last edited:
dude Iran and Lebanon dont give two fucks about israel. the jews need to learn the universe doesn't revolve around them. Iran just wants them to stay on their side of the border thats it.

Meanwhile, major corporations are leaving Iran (VW and BASF). They have realized that the tiny market in Iran is not enough to sustain from the pressure from America. This is also a major blow to Mutti Merkel. Iran will do no such thing, if nothing major changes in their economy soon, the people will continue and continue to revolt until the regime is toppled.

dude Iran and Lebanon dont give two fucks about israel. the jews need to learn the universe doesn't revolve around them. Iran just wants them to stay on their side of the border thats it.

And who are you to know this?? DO you know even anything about the ME. The entire Levant region kids have been raised generations to generations to only hate on Israel. It has become a way of life. Any missteps will lead to the snake biting while dancing on it's heads meaning any opening will lead to the invasion of Israel period. there is always plotting on all sides like a game of chess.

Last edited:
i say we nuke them from orbit. its the only way to be sure

If their survival depends on invasions, maybe they are the bad guys?

Meanwhile, major corporations are leaving Iran (VW and BASF). They have realized that the tiny market in Iran is not enough to sustain from the pressure from America. This is also a major blow to Mutti Merkel. Iran will do no such thing, if nothing major changes in their economy soon, the people will continue and continue to revolt until the regime is toppled.

I'm not sure how big the movement is but I've seen videos of Young Iranians chanting Death to Palestine. It seems the Youth in a cash strapped country is tired of funding these proxy wars.

I'm not sure how big the movement is but I've seen videos of Young Iranians chanting Death to Palestine. It seems the Youth in a cash strapped country is tired of funding these proxy wars.
There are many videos as such that float around nowadays, there are also a revolt by brave Iranian women that removes their hijab in the public, despite the risk of being punished.

But at the end of the day, it's quite natural that if you can't afford to provide the basic needs for your family, that you will eventually turn on the politicians that live lavishly and who also support proxy wars far from your borders.

Let them bang. No US, no Russia, no Refs.

israels strategy relies on a right wing europe. thats the real purpose of all those syrians..germany has zero clue on just how many islamic state soldiers actually reside in germany. dwell on that

mark my words mossad are already forging ties with the right in europe.

When has Iran ever started a war? They just want Israel to leave them alone

And who are you to know this?? DO you know even anything about the ME. The entire Levant region kids have been raised generations to generations to only hate on Israel. It has become a way of life. Any missteps will lead to the snake biting while dancing on it's heads meaning any opening will lead to the invasion of Israel period. there is always plotting on all sides like a game of chess.

There is no country in the middle east or even a coalition of middle eastern countries that can successfully invade israel.

Not sure if youve been paying attention but Israel has a crazy good military that would trounce any middle eastern country trying to invade it.

Last edited:
Fuck that- the ME will be the end of the world as we know it. Some crazy fucker will sneak in a dirty nuke and fuck up Tel Aviv or something. Israel and international zionists will go nuts and nuke the entire ME, like every arab city with more than 30K people.

Lebanon sure cared about dem joobs a few years ago when they chased them all out

Fuck that- the ME will be the end of the world as we know it. Some crazy fucker will sneak in a dirty nuke and fuck up Tel Aviv or something. Israel and international zionists will go nuts and nuke the entire ME, like every arab city with more than 30K people.
That’s probably going to happen in the next few years and I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the response. Honestly, why wouldn’t it be?

Lol if israel does that they'd be nuking themselves. They arent nuking the moon. They'd be throwing nukes in the neighbourhood.

That’s probably going to happen in the next few years and I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the response. Honestly, why wouldn’t it be?

Youre only asking that because you dont understand what nukes can do. The smoke released into the atmosphere and the radiation would be an ecological disaster that would kill way more people (especially israelis) than just middle easterners. It would be suicide for Israel to do that.

I mean they still have nukes and if one country would be willing to use them my moneys on Israel

Back