Not open for further replies.

Madmick

Zugzwang
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Continued from here:
http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f54/hamas-rejects-truce-israel-2783405/

The first version above became the de facto Israel vs. Palestine debate battleground for this latest war in the ongoing conflict. Unless there is a distinctly separate issue that warrants a separate discussion entirely unto itself, then please, let's try to aggregate our posts on the topic in here.

Thank you.

Let me get this thread started...

Madmick is a zionist pig who shuts down all pro palestinian threads, like the last one. He obviouisly works for the Jooze who control the media.

maybe change the title to "Israel / Gaza Conflict" considering the thread now the defacto discussion thread.

Goodness, I wasn't even interested to read this thread this morning. I was tempted to merge it, and decided to check up on the content to see if discussion had shifted from this specific topic and merged into the gigantic blob that it always becomes.

tkotom is committing murder ITT.

tkotom assumes no intermingling and that all crazy arabs are gulf arabs while all moderates are other type of muslim.

Palestinians didnt came from gulf, they are mostly levantine converts, the same with muslims all over the world, in fact gulf arabs power in the islamic world waned with the Turks, they only recently expanded exponentially thanks to the petrodollar being used as a launching platform for crazy gulf arab fundamentalism.

The jewish duality as a race/religion doesnt exists in Islam.

Let me get this thread started...

Madmick is a zionist pig who shuts down all pro palestinian threads, like the last one. He obviouisly works for the Jooze who control the media.
Yeah, that sounds about right, that should get the juices flowing. Someone should edit Wiki and the Urban dictionary immediately.
maybe change the title to "Israel / Gaza Conflict" considering the thread now the defacto discussion thread.
Yeh, I think that's a good idea.

Just wanted to respond, but I can

Last edited:
If two groups are killing each other and one has their women in burqas, are less inclined to educate them, and have forced marriages, etc. then happy death to that group.

My support goes to Israel, the less outwardly religious, more accepting of modern society, and more personal freedoms group.

Is there something going on in Israel?

I recommend EVERYONE to watch the VICE documentary going on right now on what's happening on Gaza. They dropped a camera guy and a host and they're documenting the situation.

If you can stomach watching little kids get blown to pieces, then I suggest watching it. There's almost no bias. They're blowing up apartment buildings with no warnings whatsoever. Limbs, guts and brains of men, women, children and the elderly are splattered all over the place. And these people have absolutely no connection with Hamas. They're just chilling in their homes, and BOOM. Human meat grinder.

I recommend EVERYONE to watch the VICE documentary going on right now on what's happening on Gaza. They dropped a camera guy and a host and they're documenting the situation.

If you can stomach watching little kids get blown to pieces, then I suggest watching it. There's almost no bias. They're blowing up apartment buildings with no warnings whatsoever. Limbs, guts and brains of men, women, children and the elderly are splattered all over the place. And these people have absolutely no connection with Hamas. They're just chilling in their homes, and BOOM. Human meat grinder.

Yesterday I watched a documentary by VICE about the battle in Aleppo.
That was brutal stuff.
Straight forward and not biased.
Thanks for pointing this one out.
I'll definitely check it out.

60 Minutes: Zion's Christian Soldiers (Why Christ

Vice, Amnesty International, the UN. All a bunch of notorious Jew haters that won't allow a people to defend themselves.

Hamas is bad. Israel is bad also. Fuck them both.

do you have a link man?

Just go to the VICE channel on youtube. Can't link it due to the graphic violence shows on the videos.

I'm sure zoti, kidkrav, jukai, marsupial etc will come in and say the VICE thing is all nonsense soon.

I went to vice channel I dont see anything like that

edit: there is one called Vice news, is that what you mean?

The channel is called VICE news

Look through their videos. They have plenty of segments that focus specifically on the Gaza conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back