International Israel strikes 80 sites across Gaza

Btw, what is your response to the Deir Yassin massacre?

U0q2PWW.jpg

ACmsE9H.jpg

Horrible, what's your response to the Hebron Massacre?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Hebron_massacre

How could the Arabs have done anything similar, they lost and fled first. The Jews were never going to flee because they had no where else to go and lost 1% of their population during the wars. I can only imagine what would have happened if the Arabs could actually fight back then.
Exactly, they couldn't because they did not have the support of the reigning hegemonic power. Therefore this is not some equivalent conflict, its one sided in favor of the Zionists.

You're mealy mouthed lying does not change that.
By the end of March 1948, most of the Haganah’s armored car fleet lay in ruins, and Jewish West Jerusalem, with 100,000 residents, was under siege. That would represent 20% of the Jewish population being captured but once again the Arabs were unable to accomplish their goals
And by the end of May they had broken the siege. It shows that despite having a very weak presence in Palestine the Zionists, due to their superior training, arms, and manpower, outclassed the Palestinians resistance.
The Arabs fled and the Jews didn't. One side had to win this war and up until then this was a standard conflict.
That's because the Palestinians were expelled by the Israelis at the end of a gun, something you will deceitfully deny. It was not a standard conflict, it was a well trained, equipped, and manned militia fighting the poorly organized indigenous people whom they sought the ethnically cleanse with the tacit approval of great powers.

And no one side did not have to win necessarily in the way you're saying. The Zionists had broken the Palestinian militias by the end of May 1948 but that does not mean they had to ethnically cleanse hundreds of thousands of Palestinians. But you will continue to defend ethnic cleansing at the hands of Zionists.

Exactly, they couldn't because they did not have the support of the reigning hegemonic power. Therefore this is not some equivalent conflict, its one sided in favor of the Zionists.

You're mealy mouthed lying does not change that.

There were many factors to why the Arabs lost, this was first and foremost a test of will. The Jews had their backs to the walls with no where else to go. The Arabs under the stress of a war collapsed and instead of surrendering they had neighboring Arab nations intervene on their behalf, intensifying the price they would pay.

And by the end of May they had broken the siege. It shows that despite having a very weak presence in Palestine the Zionists, due to their superior training, arms, and manpower, outclassed the Palestinians resistance.

That's because the Palestinians were expelled by the Israelis at the end of a gun, something you will deceitfully deny. It was not a standard conflict, it was a well trained, equipped, and manned militia fighting the poorly organized indigenous people whom they sought the ethnically cleanse with the tacit approval of great powers.

From wiki:

To counter this, the Yishuv authorities tried to supply the city with convoys of up to 100 armoured vehicles, but the operation became more and more impractical as the number of casualties in the relief convoys surged. By March, al-Husayni's tactic had paid off. Almost all of Haganah's armoured vehicles had been destroyed, the blockade was in full operation, and hundreds of Haganah members who had tried to bring supplies into the city were killed.[44] The situation for those who dwelt in the Jewish settlements in the highly isolated Negev and North of Galilee was more critical.

This situation caused the USA to withdraw their support for the Partition plan, and the Arab League began to believe that the Palestinian Arabs, reinforced by the Arab Liberation Army, could put an end to partition. The British decided on 7 February 1948 to support the annexation of the Arab part of Palestine by Transjordan.[45]

They cite their sources and I double checked. So why did the world powers and the Arab League believe the Palestinian Arabs were close to winning?

And no one side did not have to win necessarily in the way you're saying. The Zionists had broken the Palestinian militias by the end of May 1948 but that does not mean they had to ethnically cleanse hundreds of thousands of Palestinians. But you will continue to defend ethnic cleansing at the hands of Zionists.

That is true, they did not have to. If the Arabs had surrendered they may have been able to salvage more of their land in an agreement.

Last edited:
Horrible. The reason why I mentioned it, was to highlight, and to your credit I have not seen you deny it, that zionists extremists committed horrible crimes, but Israeli apologists say they are outliers and try to blame the Palestinians for everything.

There were horrible acts of cruelty on both sides that we can agree. And I will also say that the Israeli colonization (settlements) since the end of the Yom Kippur war have been horrible as well.

There were many factors to why the Arabs lost, this was first and foremost a test of will. The Jews had their backs to the walls with no where else to go. The Arabs under the stress of a war collapsed and instead of surrendering they had neighboring Arab nations intervene on their behalf, intensifying the price they would pay.
No, first and foremost what mattered was the fact that the British suppression of the Arab revolt of 1936-39 broke the militant power of the Palestinians while in the intervening period the Zionists armed themselves and received training from the British to participate in WWII.
From wiki:

To counter this, the Yishuv authorities tried to supply the city with convoys of up to 100 armoured vehicles, but the operation became more and more impractical as the number of casualties in the relief convoys surged. By March, al-Husayni's tactic had paid off. Almost all of Haganah's armoured vehicles had been destroyed, the blockade was in full operation, and hundreds of Haganah members who had tried to bring supplies into the city were killed.[44] The situation for those who dwelt in the Jewish settlements in the highly isolated Negev and North of Galilee was more critical.

This situation caused the USA to withdraw their support for the Partition plan, and the Arab League began to believe that the Palestinian Arabs, reinforced by the Arab Liberation Army, could put an end to partition. The British decided on 7 February 1948 to support the annexation of the Arab part of Palestine by Transjordan.[45]

They cite their sources and I double checked. So why did the world powers and the Arab League believe the Palestinian Arabs were close to winning?
You're excluding the part where Soviets decided to support the Zionist cause and sold them arms. More dishonesty from you but that's to be expected at this point. Here's something else from wiki
The situation of the 100,000 Jews situated in Jerusalem was precarious, and supplies to the city, already slim in number, were likely to be stopped. Nonetheless, despite the setbacks suffered, the Jewish forces, in particular Haganah, remained superior in number and quality to those of the Arab forces.
So much for "B-Both sides!"
That is true, they did not have to. If the Arabs had surrendered they may have been able to salvage more of their land in an agreement.
No, if the Palestinians surrendered they would be facing what they faced before and what they face now, ethnic cleansing. And people like you would play apologist for it as you are now.

I'm done talking with someone as dishonest and slimy as you, have the last word and have a nice day.

No, first and foremost what mattered was the fact that the British suppression of the Arab revolt of 1936-39 broke the militant power of the Palestinians while in the intervening period the Zionists armed themselves and received training from the British to participate in WWII.

You're excluding the part where Soviets decided to support the Zionist cause and sold them arms. More dishonesty from you but that's to be expected at this point. Here's something else from wiki

So much for "B-Both sides!"

No, if the Palestinians surrendered they would be facing what they faced before and what they face now, ethnic cleansing. And people like you would play apologist for it as you are now.

I'm done talking with someone as dishonest and slimy as you, have the last word and have a nice day.

You retreat every time and cry when you are pressed. Nothing new today.

You retreat every time and cry when you are pressed. Nothing new today.
I answered all your claims but of course more lies from you. As I said, to be expected at this point from someone as dishonest and unprincipled as you.

I answered all your claims but of course more lies from you. As I said, to be expected at this point from someone as dishonest and unprincipled as you.

And now you lie about the last word... Shaking my damn head.

Seems like things are heating up once again after the botched IDF operation.

*sighs*

Did anyone even read my previous post. It's fully obvious what's going on. Isreal does this every few years like clockwork.

Iron dome can catch most rockets but obviously nothing is perfect.

I made this cartoon 6 years ago, but the way mainstream media portrays Israel siege of Gaza remains the same: “Blame Hamas”

Mainstream media coverage of Gaza “rockets”.

For a long time Israel has been cutting water, medicines and fuel to civilians in Gaza. Bomb schools. Snipers kill unarmed protesters, nurses, journalists. Stone throwing kids facing military court. But mainstream media seems interested only in “Hamas rockets”.

Israel’s double standard

https://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2018/11/13/in-images-eyes-on-gaza/

Think!

Don't poke the bear?

Ummm, again, the botched isreali raid turned assisination started this.
Which isreal knew it would. Now they can "mow the grass" like clockwork and let the occupied media spin self defense

I made this cartoon 6 years ago, but the way mainstream media portrays Israel siege of Gaza remains the same: “Blame Hamas”

Mainstream media coverage of Gaza “rockets”.

For a long time Israel has been cutting water, medicines and fuel to civilians in Gaza. Bomb schools. Snipers kill unarmed protesters, nurses, journalists. Stone throwing kids facing military court. But mainstream media seems interested only in “Hamas rockets”.

Israel’s double standard

https://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2018/11/13/in-images-eyes-on-gaza/

Think!

I have. Israel needs more land and sunni arabs should be pushed to egypt and jordan. "Palestine" is jordan.

I have. Israel needs more land and sunni arabs should be pushed to egypt and jordan. "Palestine" is jordan.

Advocation of genocide? Can we do that in this forum? Someone will know. Personally, I'm against genocide, while many Israelis seem for it. Evil has a face. The world will stand up to evil and its acolytes

Back