International Israel strikes 80 sites across Gaza

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
Israel struck dozens of targets in the Gaza Strip on Saturday morning...

Israel has come under international criticism for its response to the unarmed protesters taking part in the “Great March of Return” which was launched in Gaza on 30 March.

43587032_10156816061801926_7810899757265584128_n.jpg

205 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli occupation forces as they took part in the #GreatMarchOfReturn between 30 March to 4 October 2018...

As for today, 205 Palestinians have been killed while taking part in the demonstrations, including journalists, medics and children. More than 20,000 have been injured....

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20181027-israel-strikes-80-sites-across-gaza/

Two things, while our media is fixated on the Pittsburgh Synagogue, it is likely that this will not be mentioned and if it is, somehow the media will spin this in Israel's favor.

The second point here I hope answers those who don't understand why so many Jews like myself, and the world over, reject the state of Israel and deny any connection to the terrorist regime that occupies Palestine. It is the exact backlash that we have seen today in Pittsburgh. Israel's crimes and her special treatment when she carries out these crimes is exactly what keeps true antisemitism alive and kicking.

Until Israel is brought under control, these antisemitic attacks will continue and Jews worldwide will never be safe.

Thanks for reading, this is a serious one for me.

EDIT: Trump was just on TV saying people have told him that the Pittsburgh Synagogue was one of the worst crime scenes they have ever seen. These people have obviously never been to Gaza!

IDF is the most cowardly military in the world. Can't really call them all soldiers, that'd be insulting to real soldiers who have honour.

Last edited:
I am sure they were responding to a legitimate threat. Palestine known for housing children near their weapons stock piles. Play stupid games ...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Palestineans call a day where 10 innocent people were murdered a Tuesday.

Now, the rhetoric of no Jew is safe, is what makes many Americans hope Iran and Israel wipe each other off the map.

It just makes both sides dirt bags. You would think one side might atleast attempt to grab the moral high ground, instead of justifying murder. Might find all us bystanders a bit more sympathetic to that side.

Israel struck dozens of targets in the Gaza Strip on Saturday morning...

That is not even worthy news anymore. It has been happening for years now. They need targets to practice on...

The last thing white supremacists hold against Jews is their treatment of Palestine

Yeah Israel is something else and not in a good way. Can't ever have peace without justice. Sadly they may find out too late. What are they gonna do if armories in Europe find themselves in unsympathetic hands? Or as nuclear prolif grows. Could get ugly.

Isreal is the one bright spot in the middle east. The rest is Muslim countries, and you wouldn't and couldn't live there. You'd get killed for being an infidel.

bottle rockets that never seem to hurt anyone is only way they can get attention that they are in a fucking concentration camp or what Tony Blair called the world largest open air prison. World ignores them otherwise.

Those were peaceful rockets you dick. Firing back makes them evil

I'm not trying to justify either side here, though I am generally pro-Israel. It simply seemed striking that such an important fact had yet to be discussed in conjunction with Israel's airstrikes.

Isreal is the one bright spot in the middle east. The rest is Muslim countries, and you wouldn't and couldn't live there. You'd get killed for being an infidel.
There's nowhere else in the middle east where Arab citizens are given the right to vote for the government that represents them.

According to Reuters, the airstrikes were in response to a large volley of rockets being fired from Gaza into Israel. How hard is it not to fire rockets at your neighbors.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...er-exchange-of-fire-with-israel-idUSKCN1N1068
Yes, as always the accusation, but no evidence but Israel's word. Even so, there would be not one rocket fired if there was no occupation, let alone had the world not decided to place Israel on top of Palestine. The zionists perpetually start the story in the middle.

Even comparing the Palestinian rockets made out of the busted plumbing parts from Israel's last bombing, to Israel's sophisticated and deadly air strikes on a population that exists behind walls in a concentration camp is not even in the same conversation.

Hitler never even did that shit.

You can thank Israel for that in some parts. I lived in KSA two years though working for Bechtel not as bad as you'd think. Hippies used to hike across Afghanistan in early 70s smoking hash. Getting worse every year tho.

Back