Isn't it crazy that the biggest fight in UFC history will be between 2 non Americans ?

Same.
Over pampered flashy puncher with 4 minutes of ability vs a guy who's gonna spend all night diving for his feet to hold him and do some uneventful GnP til its over.

I take it you're not watching?

Conor could be American because the Irish came there in the 1700s. There about 90 million Americans with Irish and Scot Irish ancestry in America. He can be adopted by an American audience. Khabib has no chance there was not many Degastan Muslims in America then, or even now.

Don't blame you because both are good at what they do and one can be the other's kryptonite. My concern is will they be active after the fight. I like Khabib but he's injury prone, Conor never once defeated a belt and will probably jump into something else.
Can’t argue with that.

Well 30% of white Americans think they are Irish (because their grandfather's neighbour's mother was 1/32 irish on her milkman's side) so there is that.

There is a thing called genetics you don't lose the DNA no matter how much times passes. Most Italians in America have never visited Italy but they still look Italian.

Isn’t it crazy that the best pop song of the 90s was by 4 non-blondes?

This fight being the biggest in UFC history is very debatable.

As far as significance to the sport maybe it debatably isn't, but I bet it breaks records as far as revenue goes, which seems to be so important to the MMA zeitgeist lately.

There is a thing called genetics you don't lose the DNA no matter how much times passes. Most Italians in America have never visited Italy but they still look Italian.

Plastic Paddy detected.

Real Irish shit on Murrcans who think they are Irish.

Wrong.

Khabib is the reason this will be the biggest fight in UFC history.

Conor vs anyone else not named Gsp would not have been this big.

Diaz 3 would be big.

Khabib won't do big numbers against anyone else.

Plastic Paddy detected.

Real Irish shit on Murrcans who think they are Irish.

Actually, I am 100 per cent Irish I am from Ireland. Ireland has more in common with Americans they do Europeans. We are like a colony of America. We are very American in a lot of ways. Even American companies help our economy.

Actually, I am 100 per cent Irish I am from Ireland. Ireland has more in common with Americans they do Europeans. We are like a colony of America. We are very American in a lot of ways. Even American companies help our economy.
<puh-lease75>

alhamdullilah now the world will know what is true america and that is nothing is true america

As far as significance to the sport maybe it debatably isn't, but I bet it breaks records as far as revenue goes, which seems to be so important to the MMA zeitgeist lately.
To the posers, maybe, and that’s still a big “if.”

To the posers, maybe, and that’s still a big “if.”

Oh, believe me I know. I can think of a few more fights that were more important. CC/Fedor springs to mind immediately.

It will be until lesnar and Jones fight in the spring.

BJ/GSP, Jones/DC, Cain/JDS, etc were all much bigger in terms of legitimate legacy.
I don't care if Brock, Conor, Kimbo Slice, and Bob Sapp draw better

Lol you guys should date.

We all want the fight to happen. But not to get it over with,but to see it. It is a big deal. People have been talking about this for 3 years.
I think its more like a great song that the radio puts on a Top Hits list. They play the F out of it for months until you sick of hearing and turn it off. Ready for the fight, but the discussion is killing excitement.

It's because when other countries have a standout fighter, the whole country gets behind them.

In America, we have so many standout fighters (i.e. 6 of 8 champs) that the fan base is divided.

Back