Isn't it crazy that the biggest fight in UFC history will be between 2 non Americans ?

Cause Americans love to hate their champions. Look what they did to Jon Jones!

It's only this week's biggest fight in UFC history.

The fact that nobody cares tell me that no, it’s not crazy. Fuck countries, tribes, imaginary lines, races, religions, and anyone that thinks something like this is crazy

that's the biggest hype fight. jones DC had way more talent, also dillashaw and cody, dillashaw cruz.....

Am I the only won who doesn't see this fight as a big deal?

We've been oversaturated with this WWE type bullshit with the planned bus attack and trash talking for months now. I just can't wait for this fight to be done

Same.
Over pampered flashy puncher with 4 minutes of ability vs a guy who's gonna spend all night diving for his feet to hold him and do some uneventful GnP til its over.

I think you are one of the few. I’m actually looking forward to the fight. Can’t remember a boring fight that involved Conor, though he’s going to have his hands full with Khabib

Don't blame you because both are good at what they do and one can be the other's kryptonite. My concern is will they be active after the fight. I like Khabib but he's injury prone, Conor never once defeated a belt and will probably jump into something else.

Yes its just you.

<Fedor23>

Same.
Over pampered flashy puncher with 4 minutes of ability vs a guy who's gonna spend all night diving for his feet to hold him and do some uneventful GnP til its over.

Don't get me wrong it's a good fight but the promotion just been dragging so long that i want the fight to just happen.

Same.
Lol you guys should date.
<Fedor23>

Don't get me wrong it's a good fight but the promotion just been dragging so long that i want the fight to just happen.
We all want the fight to happen. But not to get it over with,but to see it. It is a big deal. People have been talking about this for 3 years.

Not if you understand that there US is part of a larger world.

Was this a big deal when the biggest fights in PRIDE were between non-Japanese fighters?

Aren't Khabib and Whittaker the only non American champions in the men divisions?
He’s not going to let something simple like obvious facts stop him from bashing America. Not even if it makes him sound like an idiot.

Also I actually don’t know why this is surprising. America is probably more willing to embrace fighters from other countries than anyone else is. There has been a lot of stars from other countries in the ufc

Back