Islamic State thread V9 - Sciptural justification for Burning . Kobani who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bolded the last part as a "no shit".

The CIA gave weapons to the FSA, who eventually joined ISIS. However, the amount of weapons were relatively small in scope. They were basically provided to shut up the bleeding hearts that were calling for an intervention in Syria. It wasn't until they started seizing weapons from the Iraqi's that they got their hands on some real hardware.

The US holds some blame indirectly, but that hardly absolves the Syrian people and the Assad regime from what's happening now. People are always so quick to point fingers at the west, but come on...the people in the ME could choose NOT to kill each other.

The rise of jihadists and radical elements in Iraq is directly caused by the aftermath of American invasion. ISIS started as Al-Qaeda in Iraq, which was well suppressed by Saddam's Baathist regime. To say US only holds some blames indirectly is an understatement of the century. In addition, US led intervention in Libya has also fractured the country into a playground for Islamic militants, which large quantities of military equipment flooding into the black market. If you look across all three of the most chaotic states in Middle East currently, all of them have American footprint.

[YT]2DnbM4EJRpk[/YT]

A little older, but a good speech nonetheless. I truly hope there is a lot more than speeches going on amongst the powers that be and that continued proactivity is being taken.

The rise of jihadists and radical elements in Iraq is directly caused by the aftermath of American invasion. ISIS started as Al-Qaeda in Iraq, which was well suppressed by Saddam's Baathist regime. To say US only holds some blames indirectly is an understatement of the century. In addition, US led intervention in Libya has also fractured the country into a playground for Islamic militants, which large quantities of military equipment flooding into the black market. If you look across all three of the most chaotic states in Middle East currently, all of them have American footprint.

Oh for fucks sake. That's not the point. The entire argument stems from some peckerhead in the thread saying that the US is responsible for Yarmouk....Well shit. Why not lay some blame on the people actually fighting over the camp, also? It's like everyone in the ME gets a pass because they're expected to fuck shit up.

Yes, boo America. Poor Syria. Poor Assad. poor ISIS. They're all victims of the evil Uncle Sam. They're only dropping barrel bombs on a refugee camp. They're only starving they're own people. They're only mass murdering anyone that disagrees with them, but they hold no blame. they're all victims. Good lord!

Sorry for making it sound like I'm going off on you Orgasmo, I wrote that at like 5am when I was tired and grumpy.

To expound on what I already stated. It seems like every time some group does something horrific in the ME, people go "Yeah, but the US..." instead of laying blame on the people that are actually perpetuating the crimes.

Sorry for making it sound like I'm going off on you Orgasmo, I wrote that at like 5am when I was tired and grumpy.

To expound on what I already stated. It seems like every time some group does something horrific in the ME, people go "Yeah, but the US..." instead of laying blame on the people that are actually perpetuating the crimes.

[YT]N0LaYg5YQ_4[/YT]

4:28-5:15

I've posted this clip like 3 time already but I still love it

Intensifying competition between IS and AQ is quite fascinating, especially in Yemen. Bold moves by daeshbags.

Elsewhere a daeshbag got shot in the back by a PKK sniper.

[YT]xwba4D2clKo[/YT]

Oh for fucks sake. That's not the point. The entire argument stems from some peckerhead in the thread saying that the US is responsible for Yarmouk....Well shit. Why not lay some blame on the people actually fighting over the camp, also? It's like everyone in the ME gets a pass because they're expected to fuck shit up.

Yes, boo America. Poor Syria. Poor Assad. poor ISIS. They're all victims of the evil Uncle Sam. They're only dropping barrel bombs on a refugee camp. They're only starving they're own people. They're only mass murdering anyone that disagrees with them, but they hold no blame. they're all victims. Good lord!

No one is getting a pass. The fact is that Shia and Sunni have been warring with each other for over a thousand years. Even amongst Sunnis, they fight along tribal lines. It's not a sudden surprise that the region would turn into a royal rumble if you rock the boat. What Iraq, Libya and Syria had in common was that they were ruled by relatively secular dictators who kept the peace through brutal methods. They kept the Islamist crazies in check, since they were the biggest internal threat. The chaotic aftermath of Iraq after Saddam was toppled should have been lesson enough, but US went down the same road in Libya and Syria too.

Everybody in the Middle East has contributed to the mess. I'm talking about external forces trying to exert influence, which made the matter worse than it needs to be. Saudis provided the Wahabist ideology and funding with the Gulf monarchies. Turkey provided passage, training and arms to jihadists. We in the West gave them weapons, supplies and political support to the so called "moderates", who are often in bed with ISIS/Al-Qaeda. There is simply no way to denying Americans' role in the mess today, and the current policy is actually fueling terrorism rather than fighting it.

Onwards to the Moon say IS engineers with their first steps of Daeshbag Space Program, snackbir!

[YT]aFxfWupuxbE[/YT]

Onwards to the Moon say IS engineers with their first steps of Daeshbag Space Program, snackbir!

Very entertaining! I had no idea they could blast a car that high, I wonder what type of weapon could do that?

[YT]aFxfWupuxbE[/YT]

That would have been hilarious if the guy was still alive and conscious when the car was tumbling in mid air.

There hasn't been much going on with ISIS lately. I'm assuming they're focusing their efforts on taking Damascus and strengthening the Northern Iraqi towns in preparation for the eventual militia attacks.

In the last few days;

- One ISIS group released 200+ yazidis (kids, women and old people mostly).
- There is a counter offensive occurring in some small village in north east Syria that the PKK took a few months ago. So far the PKK are holding fast.
- ISIS destroyed much of the ancient city of Nimrud with explosives. The remnants of the city were approximately 3,000 years old.

There hasn't been much going on with ISIS lately. I'm assuming they're focusing their efforts on taking Damascus and strengthening the Northern Iraqi towns in preparation for the eventual militia attacks.

I am sure they are as active as they have ever been. What has been missing is Liquidfire giving us the info.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32290335

Too bad they don't have them in Yemen right now.

Russia has lifted a ban on supplying Iran with a sophisticated air defence missile system, the Kremlin has said.

Delivery of the S-300s was cancelled in 2010 after the UN imposed sanctions on Iran over its nuclear programme.

But the Russian president gave the go-ahead after Tehran struck an interim deal with world powers to curb nuclear activities in exchange for sanctions relief.

Despite the sanctions, Russia and Iran have remained close allies.

The contract to deliver the system was heavily criticised by Israel and the US, who feared it could be used to protect Iranian nuclear sites.

I am sure they are as active as they have ever been. What has been missing is Liquidfire giving us the info.

He was the worst. Every time an ISIS fighter would fart or cough he would spin it into some sort of holy victory for their side.

Like when he would refer to the Islamic State Navy and post a picture of some retards in an old motorboat.

I disagree. I think it's what separates us from them.

An honourable sentiment.

but i'm all for the take-no-prisoners approach to ISIS.

I can't even imagine how angry Iraqi's must be to see illiterate jihadi degenerates come from other countries coming to slaughter and rape their people; and destroy their history and infrastructure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back