Islam insane Russian tie snap

a thing of beauty

theres levels to this shit

Dagestani's Yoel Romero

Yoel-Romeros-ankle-pick-Gif.gif

The kid DC's stand out pupil and he was chosen to train with those guys because of his skill. Did your mom get fucked by a Russian man? fuck off dork

His idol got raped by a Russian bear, Khabib.

Thank Lord Makhachev did not start brawling at UFC and sucker punch Conor. It would be a shame to lose such a talent.

I had a flying single ankle single leg followed by frenzy to avoid people like you lol
sarcasm?

was my explanation that difficult? it was a pretty simple maneuver, but worked pretty well for me

Considering Islam was going like 5% and the ther guy was going full force the size doesnt matter here, its all skill.

Like Khabib, Islam is a multi Combat Sambo world champion.

Where do u get that fighter A is going 100% n Islam only 5%. Those Rushkins sees prideful about being taken down.

Where do u get that fighter A is going 100% n Islam only 5%. Those Rushkins sees prideful about being taken down.
Theres another video on youtube with the whole round and Islam is just defending the other guys attempts, noticeably going lightly. Obviously by saying 5% I was being foolish, I just meant that hes going very light lol

he fakes the collar tie/ head snap, then fakes the single and does an arm snap/drag..?

did i get that right?

pretty cool. i used to do a collar tieup and press really hard, forcing the opponent to pull upward with their head... then id let go and see their head fly up.. id shoot in for a single or swing around them...

good stuff
Yeah good duck under opportunity’s too.

sarcasm?

was my explanation that difficult? it was a pretty simple maneuver, but worked pretty well for me
I developed a sweet single to avoid inner clinch neck battles with people like you was all I was saying bro

I developed a sweet single to avoid inner clinch neck battles with people like you was all I was saying bro
i see.

yea, i was a pretty light weight class, tie ups were rare.. its why it worked for me cause lighter weight classes just arent used to it

i see.

yea, i was a pretty light weight class, tie ups were rare.. its why it worked for me cause lighter weight classes just arent used to it
My wrestling partner was a front headlock genius and I could never beat him there so I just started shooting on the fucker from outside and it worked

Unfortunately he doesn't have a chin like his brother Khabib. That makes a huge difference in a fighter. Genetics.

holy shit.
I am not going to lie, I can't even understand how that works even in slowmotion.

And lol @ DC going batshit in the back !! That was hillarious.

Back