Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

a thing of beauty

theres levels to this shit

Wasn't expecting Much, but that was Indeed impressive

Sneaky bastard

against some kid half his size who came in via a flyer
Considering Islam was going like 5% and the ther guy was going full force the size doesnt matter here, its all skill.

Like Khabib, Islam is a multi Combat Sambo world champion.

People at AKA, who watch Islam train everyday all say he's championship material and has potential to be better than Khabib. He's possibly the best prospect in the UFC.

People at AKA, who watch Islam train everyday all say he's championship material and has potential to be better than Khabib. He's possibly the best prospect in the UFC.
People at his gym say he’s good? Must be true.

anigif_enhanced-9051-1441731166-1.gif

People at his gym say he’s good? Must be true.
No, him KTFO Tibau and submitting Kajan Johnson (who has a very tricky bottom game) with ease says he's good. Khabib trains at the same gym as him, so obviously they're not going to say he has potential to be better than Khabib for no reason. Especially with the high regard that Khabib's held at AKA.

I could flip that skinny kid from my computer chair. Not impressed #next

he fakes the collar tie/ head snap, then fakes the single and does an arm snap/drag..?

did i get that right?

pretty cool. i used to do a collar tieup and press really hard, forcing the opponent to pull upward with their head... then id let go and see their head fly up.. id shoot in for a single or swing around them...

good stuff

No, him KTFO Tibau and submitting Kajan Johnson (who has a very tricky bottom game) with ease says he's good. Khabib trains at the same gym as him, so obviously they're not going to say he has potential to be better than Khabib for no reason. Especially with the high regard that Khabib's held at AKA.

Better than Khabib?

tenor.gif

he fakes the collar tie/ head snap, then fakes the single and does an arm snap/drag..?

did i get that right?

pretty cool. i used to do a collar tieup and press really hard, forcing the opponent to pull upward with their head... then id let go and see their head fly up.. id shoot in for a single or swing around them...

good stuff
I had a flying single ankle single leg followed by frenzy to avoid people like you lol

Hes a great fighter for sure, saw that russian tie/arm drag take down video a few weeks ago - thought it was cool.

Was helping my boy get ready for a grappling tournament - we were looking for a good tie up to takedown set up to drill going in to the tournament, seeing made me go with a russian tie set up

Back