Isaac Vallie-Flagg arrested for burglary with guns and silencer

I’m not familiar with the justice system but don’t you go away for a long time committing an armed robbery? I know you get respect in prison or at least that was the case from the movies I have seen.

Hey guys, just came back from jackson winks.... had a great time and took some amazing pics while i was there
hqdefault.jpg

3C43183B00000578-0-image-a-6_1484840040333.jpg

alg-steroids-jpg.jpg

Great place to enroll your kids to train some martials arts... definitly a family atmosphere

Clearly there are two things to take away from the second pic.

1. None of those guys took any steroids.
2. None of those women deserved to be photographed topless.

They will throw the book at him for having suppressed firearms on him during this
Outside of hoping to "quietly" blast open locks like in the movies, what purpose would the suppressor have?

Like if you come to my house and pull a gun on me to rob me, I'd be like, "Sure, sure, take it all." and sit there waiting for you to leave.
You come to my house with a suppressor and I know you came to use that gun, so I'm throwing a bomb at you or diving through the window.

It's like just tagging extra charges on yourself for when you are arrested.

Very sad to have minimums for a federal felony over your head even if you skate on the burglary charge for some reason.

Clearly there are two things to take away from the second pic.

1. None of those guys took any steroids.
2. None of those women deserved to be photographed topless.
Those dirty hinas are freaks in the sack though . Good times. Just don’t fall in love or piss them off.

Back