Isaac Vallie-Flagg arrested for burglary with guns and silencer

At first I was like...

UFC VETERAN ISAAC VALLIE-FLAGG

<FookIsThatGuy>

Don't remember Ike?
Vallie-Flagg is one of Cowboy Cerrone's best friends. He witnessed Cowboy call Bobby Green a "N%gg*R".

I like how you knew that I wouldn't remember this Ike character...as for this tale...damn.
<6>

Jack/Wink seems to be full of great guys

They will throw the book at him for having suppressed firearms on him during this

LOL Jesus probably the last person I would imagine. Fuck him, give him hard time

These things happen in MMA

6Gvjw.gif

Seriously, am I even an UFC fan ? Half these threads have me wondering who the fuck the fighter in question is.

<WhoJeff>

Hey guys, just came back from jackson winks.... had a great time and took some amazing pics while i was there
hqdefault.jpg

3C43183B00000578-0-image-a-6_1484840040333.jpg

alg-steroids-jpg.jpg

Great place to enroll your kids to train some martials arts... definitly a family atmosphere

Yep. If it was an actual suppressor, I believe that is a felony in addition to armed robbery. He is phucked. I remember years ago he did run around with Cerrones gang, but it has been awhile.

It's like just tagging extra charges on yourself for when you are arrested.

Now that i think about they were probably out in desert messing around and he just had them in his truck but who knows

A friend of a friend is supposedly involved in this whole thing. Apparently, things are gonna be hushed due to the documents he was carrying. They are all allegedly into some crazy stuff.

Yep. If it was an actual suppressor, I believe that is a felony in addition to armed robbery. He is phucked. I remember years ago he did run around with Cerrones gang, but it has been awhile.
@sniper "Cerrone's gang" LOL what gang is that pray tell? the gucci velour cowboy hat crew?

Back