• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

"Is your girlfriend a bitch like you?"

I like Urijah. I like him even more because he doesn't like Josh neither. Hell, I like him EVEN MORE because he's going to put Bubba asleep.

Can't remember the last time I was so into TUF. Can't wait to see Bubba's obvious mental breakdown before the fight. There was some signs of it in the end of last episode: "Urijah wasn't even on the list of fighters that I wanted to fight!". lol

I don't watch tuf but "I'm at Hooters and I'm here to eat this chicken salad y'all, I ain't tryin to see no bitches!" is a great quote

You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit, dude. Only Lesnar can.

Do you know the difference between a question and a statement?
"Your girlfriend is a bitch" is an insult because you say it as a fact.
"Is your girlfriend a bitch?" is a question implying that you don't know. Your asking for an answer you don't have.

The only indulst here is toward Adam or Josh, don't remember which one. The ONLY insult.

Are all your familly relative retarded like you ?

Who cares how they act outside the cage your not watching to judge them your watching to see FIGHTS I mean if everyone was nice to each other all we would see is WWE pretty much so I'm glad he talks trash and gets in peoples heads like that and I hope more people do it wether its on TUF or before PPVs

First of all, I'm watching to judge them.

Second, how would less trash-talking be more like WWE?

anything can happen....I like Hall...but seen him get beat up in the past by serras guys.....Hall has talent but still needs a solid camp...solid team to direct his anger into the cage and show more respect

Him, and Nick should start an anger management group from MMA fighters.

That is funny

I was just gonna say that he and Nick seem to suffer from the same character flaw.

They both perceive everything as a threat or an insult.

Its a valid question. I dont know why people overreact to a simple yes or no question.

Meh, Uriah is fine.

Being locked in a house full of snarky dudes you have to fight with cameras 24/7 is going to occasionally make you look bad.

Its a valid question. I dont know why people overreact to a simple yes or no question.

where are you from...thats a simple question...90% of the time i heard someone say something along those lines, a fight usually ensued...

I like the way he fights but thought that was a dick move. Especially after he beat the kid. He talked about being bullied but that's exactly what a bully would do!

where are you from...thats a simple question...90% of the time i heard someone say something along those lines, a fight usually ensued...

A fight ensued because 90% of people are insecure. If someone ask me are you a bitch like your girlfriend. i sure hell aint gonna fight them for that 1 comment alone.

Well if he had just done normal shit talk you'd be saying it was just fabricated hype. It's either all fake or it's over the line and disrespectful.

Also, the comment was aimed at the guy, not his girlfriend. If he'd said something like "your momma didn't raise a smart boy, huh?" or something would you be saying "how dare he insult the man's mother like that!!!"????

Well if he had just done normal shit talk you'd be saying it was just fabricated hype. It's either all fake or it's over the line and disrespectful.

Also, the comment was aimed at the guy, not his girlfriend. If he'd said something like "your momma didn't raise a smart boy, huh?" or something would you be saying "how dare he insult the man's mother like that!!!"????

Exactly...he didnt insult his girl. Basically said to the guy he's a bitch

He acts like a dick. *shrug*

Who cares, he already punked the guy that he said it to in front of everyone. What was he going to do about it? Get knocked out again?

Back