"Is your girlfriend a bitch like you?"

KennisTheMenace**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Man, after Uriah's first fight I was a fan. Then his personality just degenerated ( "I'm at Hooters and I'm here to eat this chicken salad y'all, I ain't tryin to see no bitches!") and finally culminated in a comment that went completely unchecked by Adam/josh whatever that kid's name is. I still can't get it out of my head.

When he sits and watches that episode w/ his GF and his gym I bet they were all looking at him sideways. They were sounding like "hey man we're all just up here joking with eachother that's how we do, are we cool? should I get you a sandwich?" when they needed to be like HEY FUCK YOU!

Either way, hard to cheer for Uriah with that awkward personality......it's like the social degenerate bully you want to see get beat, but feel like he's going to effin win it all.

I don't mind Uriah, you can't fully blame a guy for having an awkward personality, which is what editing makes out anyways.

I don't watch tuf but "I'm at Hooters and I'm here to eat this chicken salad y'all, I ain't tryin to see no bitches!" is a great quote

I don't mind Uriah, you can't fully blame a guy for having an awkward personality, which is what editing makes out anyways.

You can't blame someone for the way they act? The guy is hyper defensive and confrontational to everyone.

Plus, don't give me that "oh, he was bullied, so blah blah blah" shit. The bullies that bullied him were probably suffering from low self esteem from someone bullying them. He is no different. I hope he loses.

Fighters fight and get aggressive. Not everyone is a GSP.

Shocking, I know.

if he keeps knocking people out like he did cella in the UFC, he can act however he wants. At the end of the day, I know ill be getting my PPV moneys worth.

Editing doesn't put words in your mouth.

Yeah, the guy is really sensitive. Also, I find it funny that he talks about getting bullied...oh woe is me, but he readily bullies others.

How is that insulting his girlfriend?
Everybody is doing a big deal because Uriah insulted his GF
But all I seen is Uriah insulting the guy in front of him. He never insulted his GF

Who cares how they act outside the cage your not watching to judge them your watching to see FIGHTS I mean if everyone was nice to each other all we would see is WWE pretty much so I'm glad he talks trash and gets in peoples heads like that and I hope more people do it wether its on TUF or before PPVs

Who cares how they act outside the cage your not watching to judge them your watching to see FIGHTS I mean if everyone was nice to each other all we would see is WWE pretty much so I'm glad he talks trash and gets in peoples heads like that and I hope more people do it wether its on TUF or before PPVs

i don't support ****s no matter how talented they are

How is that insulting his girlfriend?
Everybody is doing a big deal because Uriah insulted his GF
But all I seen is Uriah insulting the guy in front of him. He never insulted his GF

Are you kidding?
Is your girlfriend a bitch like you?That's what he said,implying his gf maybe a bitch.
That's an insult to his gf as well.

Are you kidding?
Is your girlfriend a bitch like you?That's what he said,implying his gf maybe a bitch.
That's an insult to his gf as well.

Do you know the difference between a question and a statement?
"Your girlfriend is a bitch" is an insult because you say it as a fact.
"Is your girlfriend a bitch?" is a question implying that you don't know. Your asking for an answer you don't have.

The only indulst here is toward Adam or Josh, don't remember which one. The ONLY insult.

"Is your girlfriend a bitch?" is a question implying that you don't know. Your asking for an answer you don't have.

The only indulst here is toward Adam or Josh, don't remember which one. The ONLY insult.

I think you might have Aspergers dude. You don't bring up another guy's girlfriend, period, end of story, no more discussion. At least where I'm from, that'll get you popped ten times out of ten.

The other guy's name is Adam Cella and he is an incredibly laid back guy. Luckily he just laughed it off. Everyone knew it was inappropriate but there's more at stake than pride for these guys. There's a contract.

Are you retarded? I'm not implying; I'm just asking.

Yeah i agree he is socially awkward, but personality doesnt matter in a fight! I think we dont know 75%, or more, of fighter personalities in the UFC. We know skills and skills are what matter in a fight.

That being said, i hope he send the strong and pimply mr know it all and ducking Hall Josh Sammon to the hospital. He has all the skills and tools to make it happen!

Back