Is Trump really that bad?

Stopped reading at “tax reform will exacerbate inequality”. You really need to look into the distribution of income taxes. The middle class and poor need to pay way more than they pay now. The upper class pays everything.
Why do the poor need to pay more? This is really not a statement anyone who understands basic economics or how societies work would make.

I don’t agree with the Israeli agenda and think we should cut ties with them. Regarding trickle down economics I think it’s great that we are going more towards that. As of now the upper class pays way too much in taxes and it’s time for others to pay their fair share. When he top 10% pays like 93% of income taxes there is a situation of tax inequality.

That's not what trickle down economics means.

Also when the top 10% makes like 50% of the income, the tax inequality isn't really there.

If you watch FOX (cocksucker) News, you'd think he's super fantastic and we all should worship statues of him 24/7. If you watch CNN or MSNBC, you'd know he's a dumbshit fuck up who can't stop sucking his own little dick when he isn't sucking his favorite strongman dictator's dick.

Why do the poor need to pay more? This is really not a statement anyone who understands basic economics or how societies work would make.
they need to be punished even more!

Trump campaign was built on fixing to system that is hurting the people of America. He used the despair of the 99%. Promised to fix the system that people like him broke. So far all he is doing is feeding the system that is turning the American dream in to paid slavery.

We need to get money out of politics. We need to rid ourselves of the lobbying that is allow corporations to take everything from those in the middle class.

So far he has done fuck all to help the working poor, so fuck him.

Trump campaign was built on fixing to system that is hurting the people of America. He used the despair of the 99%. Promised to fix the system that people like him broke. So far all he is doing is feeding the system that is turning the American dream in to paid slavery.

We need to get money out of politics. We need to rid ourselves of the lobbying that is allow corporations to take everything from those in the middle class.

So far he has done fuck all to help the working poor, so fuck him.

That's not what trickle down economics means.

Also when the top 10% makes like 50% of the income, the tax inequality isn't really there.
tumblr_p0tos7rgcY1r435avo1_1280.jpg

Take a look at his wife.

We are doing something wrong. I could only hope to someday be a shadow of what he has become. President of the US with a super hot bangin wife. So much envy disguised as hate.

...jesus...i need to rethink my life....

Even worse then I expected. Just the staff turnover has been insane. I think I heard someone explain the current situation as “The House of Cards” with “Veeps” characters. I feel like that’s pretty accurate

Since Trump became president, and even before then, he was getting heavily criticized by the media. What I want to know is, is he really that bad? Or is the media just not giving him a break?
You could fill-in virtually any repub name after President _____________ and get a similar reaction. The left hates nearly all repubs in positions of authority and has pretty much non-stop since Nixon or before. The reverse is true also.

Take a look at his wife.

We are doing something wrong. I could only hope to someday be a shadow of what he has become. President of the US with a super hot bangin wife. So much envy disguised as hate.

...jesus...i need to rethink my life....

It's not that great when your wife is disgusted by you and wont fuck you, and even if she would, you couldn't perform because you're a fat old man who fills himself to the brim with shitty food.

As a man, I don't really like him and don't think we would get along. he is incredibly adroit with his interpersonal skills. he is a business man, and a good one. people always talk about his bankruptcies but is he actually bankrupt? his successful business's far outnumber his failed ones. he likes power. and he takes what he wants, i would argue he is the most powerful man in the world. he is running america like his business and its working. he is the boss and you don't have to like him. while i dont like him i do try to make myself like him in aspects of my life.
<WellThere>

I didn't know Mike Pence was a Sherdogger.

Also, highly paid CEO's and pro athletes should be taxed up the yin yang especially for creating so much inflation. Without the CEO, the company would keep chugging along no problem.

First, as a man, he is scum. I have no respect for how he has lived or treated his family or others.

Horrible businessman; his wealth is a testament to the effectiveness of the golden parachute.

As a politician? We are seeing that, aren’t we?

Were you starting a serious thread, TS, or just trying to initiate some bickering?

This post has no substance. Just ad hominems about Trump.

This will be the question an increasing amount of Americans will be asking themselves as his presidency moves along. They've been told he was a literally Hitler Russian agent who is going to destroy democracy for over a year now. Well as Americans start to see that none of that is happening and on the flipside the economy is booming they will begin to ask themselves..."was Trump ever really that bad?"

Libs, when will you admit you picked the wrong side of history?

Back