Is Trump really that bad?

In light of that, would you describe yourself as an an-comm?

Haha, I can never get behind labels, and my views are pretty elastic and frankly not well enough informed on the nuances of ideology to distinctly subscribe to one. I like Kropotkin well enough, but he was an idealist if there ever was one and his disposition during the Russian revolution was the epitome of what Trotskyists have been described as being by Stalinists. I'm certainly more amenable to anarcho-communism than Stalinism both in theory and practice, but I think syndicalists and left communists were and continue to be much more practical.

Really, depending on the day and the topic, I can be anywhere from a left communist to a libertarian social democrat.

Everyone SHOULD benefit , but the cream of the crop will do so disproportionately every single time. 100 years ago or 100 years from now it'll be the same way , you're not going to vote that out of existence like some pie in sky'ers want to believe.

I dont even want to vote that out of existence as long as the bottom of the pile can life a basic life of dignity.

Does CNN /MSNBC harp on his every move way too much in an annoying and heavily editorialized manner? Yes. But he is also objectively dumb and unqualified, which is inherently dangerous when you're supposed to be the leader of the free world. No he's not Hitler; he's just a dummy that needs to step aside and let an educated, even-tempered adult (Republican or Democrat) take the reins.

Also, pending the conclusive results of the Mueller investigation, he might be an actual traitor, so that tends to get people with a brain/critical thinking skills concerned..

Haha, I can never get behind labels, and my views are pretty elastic and frankly not well enough informed on the nuances of ideology to distinctly subscribe to one. I like Kropotkin well enough, but he was an idealist if there ever was one and his disposition during the Russian revolution was the epitome of what Trotskyists have been described as being by Stalinists. I'm certainly more amenable to anarcho-communism than Stalinism both in theory and practice, but I think syndicalists and left communists were and continue to be much more practical.

Really, depending on the day and the topic, I can be anywhere from a left communist to a libertarian social democrat.

Well on the days you are favorable to being an an-comm, I wouldn't imagine you appreciate the only difference in how we see society structuring itself in the absence of the state is just a disagreement on biology, right?

Starting a war with north korea
Starting a war with iran
Ruining our relations with Nato
Ruining our relations with canada
Ruining our relations with england
Ruining our relations with meixco
further diving the american people.
Failing to make a stance of the the right wing neo nazi assholes
Destroying our trade agreements with other nations
boosting our defense budget to 700B with no reasons why
Ruining net neutrality
Failing to install term limits
Failing to pull out of of the middles
Failing to cut ties with saudis instead sucked they're dick off
launching a shitty tax bill
Failing on the trillion dollar infrastructure plan
his foreign policy have been total jokes
Taking more golf trips for no good reason
installing his shitty family as important white house staff memembers
has the most unstable cabenit
making us look weak to the god damn chinese
making us look weak to the Russians...

i can keep going.

obama was not ever this bad

Being a DNB...

I have the greatest healthcare plan. Better care at a fraction of the cost.,. Gets elected and has 0 plan and lets others do the work.

The history books will not be kind to the orange retard. His deregulations of WS and environment and his tax plan have not even begun to make their mark yet.

• Incredibly paranoid
  • Incredibly irrational
  • Incredibly avarice
  • Ignorant, willfully so
  • Vindictive
  • Petty
  • Incredibly dishonest
  • Cannot even perform ceremony without making a fool of himself
  • Makes us a laughingstock internationally with his child like behavior
  • Has no policies except fuck the black guy
  • Enriches himself on the taxpayer dime to an incredible amount
  • Wants a tax giveaway for the rich donors to his party
The list could go on indefinitely.
CNN Shill detected!

He's close to starting nuclear wars through Twitter.com, while openly feuding with journalists, Rosie O'Donnell and anyone who makes a joke around him. He took his promoter/reality star gimmick and won a presidential campaign "cuz he was just tellin' it like it is", all while being under investigation for sexual harassment and defrauding employees/co-workers/contractors/etc.. He's a pathological liar and egomaniac, willing to say the dumbest shit, all while guys like @HereticBD break not only their backs but sense of reality trying to defend the guy.

But no, he's not really that bad.
You're right. We should've gone this route...
200.gif

So...what has Trump done to affect your life?

Funny from the guy who seethes with rage and tears at the mention of the word "Obama" and still spams Obama memes 24 hours a day long after his second term ended. But at least your acknowledge Trump hasn't made any positive changes, that's a good first step!

Just as two faced and corrupt as we're used to- he's an idiot.

At least Hillary didn't win though, that would be even worse.

Since Trump became president, and even before then, he was getting heavily criticized by the media. What I want to know is, is he really that bad? Or is the media just not giving him a break?
No, he's worse.

You think they'd be composing the government if it didn't have much power to extort?

But the government is powerless without the people it consists of.

It kind of seems like you are making a similar argument to "people don't kill people, guns kill people".

A lot of people falling for a thread being steered by silicavaginitis trolling.

eh, he's not very good, no. That said, no one could be as bad as social media has tried to make the guy out to be.

This is one of the problems with today's political climate. There might be 50 things you could legitimately criticize about Trump, but you'll always have a ton of people who make up another 50 more, which delegitimizes them to a lot of people. There's plenty to criticize, there's no reason to exaggerate anything.

I said the same thing about the police shootings. There are plenty of real examples, but people politicize so many other bad examples that people just stop paying attention to it. The quickest way to ruin a good point is to tell unnecessary lies or exaggeration.

Another good example, that woman who added a message to Moore's yearbook signature. Why the hell would anybody think that was a good idea? Tell your real story, it's bad enough.

no, no he's not

not IRL anyway, his comments are certainly egregious at times

i'd much rather have him than say Justin Trudeau as my leader, if that matters

which tbf, isn't saying much.

Back