Is TJ Dillashaw misunderstood or is he an actual dick?

I love him he had one of the best championship
fights ever I'm allways ruiting for tj

Seems like he could be a good coach/ mentor but I know for sure I wouldn’t want to spar with him :eek:

he's probably a cool guy outside of the cage about the only time i see him in a negative light is when he's sparring it seems like he can't really control himself and goes all out

Some do and it has nothing to do with being a dick. Just what intensity brings Out their best form. Bad is what Floyd does in organizing pitfights were He gets of in treating Sparring Like a Gladiator Fight with insults etc no Breaks...etc

My point is how can Faber not do do fuckall about these dramatic incidents but when Tj decides to leave the Team and he looses his nr.1 asset years later all the dirt gets thrown at TJ. This shows Faber in a very bad light who doesnt give shit about his fighters as long as they earn him money.

I dont discount that TJ hurt Holdsworth with a knee. But Holdsworth did fight after that and continued training so think its highly questionable he is responsible for Holdsworth career ending.
OK then, you clearly are having a point with Faber. what I wanted to say is that one thing is when shit gets heated during sparring. but if you are repeatedly hitting your training partners after the bell, then you are a dick to me, no matter how good you are.

Definitely can be a dick, but he's a lot of fun to watch fight.

Dick of a sparring partner and a cocky SOB who might rub people the wrong way.

As mentioned with Takeru and Holdsworth but also I remember when he was sparring with Brimage on TUF and was going 100% on him so Marcus decides to go hard back then TJ throws a hissy fit afterward about how Marcus was going hard back at him.

Then there was the "Im the best guy in the house so I should get the easier match ups to the finale" . Made me happy when Brandao beat the shit out of him in sparring that day.

In the words of Matt Serra , "hes a dick , a very talented dick"

Why do you reply if you don't care. If you don't like it then ignore it. Typical low IQ idiot post.
Its a question... its not bashing.. I seriously wonder why people, especially men, do care about these things. Mabey its my upbringing that taught me from an early age that this kind of talk is only for woman.
A friend of my always talks about fighters personality rather than whats happening inside the octagon and I always have to remind him that I dont care and that Im here for the fighting. I see countless of posts about these things and its also a common thing in the mma media articles. My friend never answers for himself nor do Sherdoggers. Its mabey the 4th time I ask this question and gets the exact same answer that u gave me.
Ppl saying their hardcore mma fans and cant tell a jab from a cross, neither do they have the any interesset in learning, they rather focuse on the non fighting aspect of the sport ... I cant wrap my head around this way of approaching a sport.
PS: its nothing wrong with my IQ, but My EQ might be off....

Last edited:
Back