Is this the most emotional a fighter has gotten after a win?

Rose was pretty emotional after the first Joanna fight.

Andrei+Arlovski+Victory+Celebration+Dance+Shake+-+UFC+Fight+Night+51+Brasilia.gif

upload_2018-4-21_12-37-29.png
Back when Conor was all about fighting, winning his first belt was emotional, I remember he started crying and thanked his girlfriend, his team, fans and Chad for taking the fight. He even admitted in a GQ article that this moment was the last time ever he cried.

Nate Quarry bawled his eyes out after he KO'd Shonie. It was really pretty embarrassing.

Not even close, that award goes to...

6pxkx2.jpg
That was hilarious and Coleman was funny as hell through the whole tournament. I recall the first fight the refs stood them up and he was screaming BULLSHIT BULLSHIT FUCKING BULLSHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Man seeing Andy fight today is so heartbreaking. The Chris truly stole his soul.

Btw I'm not mad at The Chris latest struggles to get wins (aside from finishing a bloated WW after being put on his ass). It's been a little comforting.

The ''''bloated WW'''' is the next MW champion.

Came in this here thread for Coleman's celebration, leaving with hopes of getting in touch with Elkins tattoo artist for a future chest piece.

Mike Guymon after he beat Yokiyushi Yoshida. I believe he went through a hard time beforehand

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back