Is This The Earliest Stoppage Ever?

Yamasaki would find this embarrassing.

no.

he looked out to me with a quick flash ko.

Maybe woke himself up from hitting the mat.

Back in the dark UFC 10-30 era they used to stop fights even on basic knockdowns because there wasn't an "intelligent defence" system...

Johnny got no gloves and the other dude got a chain on, they should have fought like that

Shit stoppage tho

It was weird.

Dude looked like he went stiff and face planted, but then appeared that his face bouncing off the canvas woke him back to life. lmao

Nah, it's still this imo:

TightDarkAlligator-max-1mb.gif

Not as early as my first pro fight. I was in the cage staring down my opponent as he approached the cage. The ref looks in my eye, looks in my opponents eye (or what's left of it since my stare evaporated half of their eyeball away) and starts waving off the whole thing! I won by TKO but I felt cheated out of my fatality.

If we got to mixing it up, it would have been a beheading. No religion. Just badassery.

So I'm 1-0 now.

That was just a shitty situation, the ref did his job. If you fucking lumberjack like a dead tree the fight is going to get stopped.

It's like when a footballer/soccer player tries to flop.

If you don't want it stopped don't faceplant the mat.

He was hanging on to walkers leg and when he tried to pull it back it dragged buddy to the ground

NOT OUT!

Walker is a bum for celebrating that "victory"!

Last edited:
Not as early as my first pro fight. I was in the cage staring down my opponent as he approached the cage. The ref looks in my eye, looks in my opponents eye (or what's left of it since my stare evaporated half of their eyeball away) and starts waving off the whole thing! I won by TKO but I felt cheated out of my fatality.

If we got to mixing it up, it would have been a beheading. No religion. Just badassery.

So I'm 1-0 now.

MUDRUBBLE IS FO REAL

For as bad as that fight was looking, it needed to be stopped.

That's almost as bad as Wanderlei vs. Shungo Oyama.

I feel shitty for saying this, but does the mma record of this guy look a bit.. padded? At least that explains why ref stopped it so fast

It was weird.

Dude looked like he went stiff and face planted, but then appeared that his face bouncing off the canvas woke him back to life. lmao

it's this.

he was clearly out, nobody face plants like that unless their gone.

look how he lets go of Walker's leg after the 2nd right hand that skims him. he doesn't even react to brace himself while he's falling after letting go of Walker's leg. the reason why? he's knocked the fuck out.

Back