Is This The Earliest Stoppage Ever?

For as bad as that fight was looking, it needed to be stopped.

I was just about to say, maybe the ref was just bored and looking for a reason to end it. Which would be totally legit. Spared us all.

I feel shitty for saying this, but does the mma record of this guy look a bit.. padded? At least that explains why ref stopped it so fast

so is Cain Velasquez's record. half of it is truck drivers and the other half is 2 guys.

but i have a feeling this kid's defense isn't that good during scrambles. he barely even reacted to the guy's right hand, it's just lucky he's a giant so it missed him anyway.

I don't really have a problem with it. He fell face down like a tree. He was out. He woke up quick but he was out.

MUDRUBBLE IS FO REAL
Thanks bro. I don't like to toot my own horn so guys like you help a lot. I think ppl just don't realize how badass I am and it's.... actually quite funny.....

Yah old boy was on chicken legs when he stood back up.

was this a middle weight vs lightweight? i cant read uk standards.

The guy face planted. Ref did his job. How is the ref supposed to know the guy will snap out of it after hitting the mat. If the guy didn't snap back it would called a great stoppage.

Nah, it's still this imo:

TightDarkAlligator-max-1mb.gif

I like how it appears the ref is having a casual stroll in the park before he realizes that there's a corpse being beaten to a second death.

That dude has a good pop-up game, but no one is better at it than Johnny.

giphy.gif

no.

he looked out to me with a quick flash ko.

Maybe woke himself up from hitting the mat.
I agree with this.
he was out.
Woke up when he fell.

Happens.
But he was out.

Seriously? How many times you want him to knock the guy out?

that gets funnier every time i watch it! face plant followed by the stanky leg, he was done.

It looks like a bad stoppage because he bounced right back up, but he completely face planted. He went out.

Back