Is this the best music video?

What kind of music did you listen to in the 90s?
If we're talking about what I actually listened to at that time:

Mid 90's - Greenday, Offspring, The Fugees, Biggie Smalls, and whatever else was on the radio.
Late 90's - Rage Against the Machine, Eminem, Outkast, and whatever was on the radio.

I wasn't a big music guy though; I've revisited a lot of time pieces and gems I missed out on however. Yourself?

If we're talking about what I actually listened to at that time:

Mid 90's - Greenday, Offspring, The Fugees, Biggie Smalls, and whatever else was on the radio.
Late 90's - Rage Against the Machine, Eminem, Outkast, and whatever was on the radio.

I wasn't a big music guy though; I've revisited a lot of time pieces and gems I missed out on however. Yourself?

90s for me were mostly Megadeth, Metallica, Suicidal Tendencies, Guns 'N Roses and that kind of thing. I had the usual grunge/alternative phase in the early 90s when Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains etc got big, but that only lasted for a little while for me.

In the late 90s I didn't listen to much. It took Linkin Park, Disturbed and Papa Roach to get me interested in music again around 2000.

Since we're talking about music videos, have you seen the video for November Rain? If not, that's another one that really stands out for me.

90s for me were mostly Megadeth, Metallica, Suicidal Tendencies, Guns 'N Roses and that kind of thing. I had the usual grunge/alternative phase in the early 90s when Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains etc got big, but that only lasted for a little while for me.

In the late 90s I didn't listen to much. It took Linkin Park, Disturbed and Papa Roach to get me interested in music again around 2000.

Since we're talking about music videos, have you seen the video for November Rain? If not, that's another one that really stands out for me.

Now November Rain is more to my taste video wise. But that also plays into what I'm currently seeking story wise. Thanks.

Papa roach, I hadn't thought of them in a very long time. They had a pretty cool bullet time video back around the time The Matrix came out.

But that also plays into what I'm currently seeking story wise, long time lines. Thanks.

Speaking of which, did you ever get back to Citizen Kane or the Wikipedia article?

I keep expecting a thread or an e-mail about it but you haven't brought it up again.

Papa roach, I hadn't thought of them in a very long time. They had a pretty cool bullet time video back around the time The Matrix came out.

I really enjoyed their first two (major label) albums, Infest and Lovehatetragedy. Papa Roach, Linkin Park and Disturbed were all a big part of my life in my late teens and early 20s. Though I listened to some other nu-metal as well. Powerman 5000, Limp Bizkit, Static-X. . .

Speaking of which, did you ever get back to Citizen Kane or the Wikipedia article?

I keep expecting a thread or an e-mail about it but you haven't brought it up again.
Been in a bit of an unproductive rut. I'll get back to it, probably tomorrow. I've been sitting around binge eating and binge sherdoging. Which might as well be crack for me. I really need to just log off and never come back.

If I exercised every time I felt like binge eating I'd be a fucking beast. It's amazing I'm still somewhat healthy.

I really enjoyed their first two (major label) albums, Infest and Lovehatetragedy. Papa Roach, Linkin Park and Disturbed were all a big part of my life in my late teens and early 20s. Though I listened to some other nu-metal as well. Powerman 5000, Limp Bizkit, Static-X. . .

I'm privy to papa roach, linkin park, and Limp Bizkit but not the others.

While you were Singing, I Got Stabbed In The Head By A Puerto Rican.

Michael Jacksons Thriller. With November Rain being the pinnacle for todays standards.

Various interviews ive read, his beef with fall out boy & the bravery, the passe as fuck garden variety hipster mustache etc etc

Just google "brandon flowers douche" and revel in his historical capacity for outrageous displays of donkery.

For the swerve...

For the two part goodness...

You all disappoint me.

I've been sitting around binge eating and binge sherdoging. Which might as well be crack for me. I really need to just log off and never come back.

I have had that thought many times, about logging off and never coming back. "Where would I be today if I had never found Sherdog?" I've asked myself. That's a damn good question. Probably off somewhere being a more productive member of society.

If I exercised every time I felt like binge eating I'd be a fucking beast. It's amazing I'm still somewhat healthy.

I need to get back in the gym myself. Around Week 9 of my program some weird shit in my back started happening so I took some time off and still haven't made my return.

I'm privy to papa roach, linkin park, and Limp Bizkit but not the others.

In the early 00s, other than some classic metal like Megadeth, all I really listened to was nu-metal. Linkin Park, Papa Roach, Disturbed, Limp Bizkit, Static-X, Trust Company, Powerman 5000, Flaw, Ill Nino, Drowning Pool, Sevendust, Taproot, Spineshank, Nonpoint, Saliva, Chevelle, Project 86 . . . I could go on.

I'm really surprised you're not familiar with Disturbed. They're easily one of the best bands to come out of that genre and one of the few that I still listen to.

This song still pumps me up:

These are some of my favorites.

Back