Is this a Man or Woman? UC Berkley Anti-Trump protestor

Yea I am clearly an ugly fat piece of shit liberal judging from how much I make fun of them around here.

Sigmund Freud over here.

Sees 100k posts.

635987848923855086-47841087_275345_o.gif

In the MayBerry there was a thread about punching a women. That's one woman I don't mind banging.

Hard to tell this person said they are a Woman so maybe, or they could be one of those weirdo feminist males who are social awkward and mentally ill that identify as female?

Fuck this radical liberal piece of shit.

Yea I am clearly an ugly fat piece of shit liberal judging from how much I make fun of them around here.

Sigmund Freud over here.

Pathetic response. Please be witty or something.............a redeeming quality is needed.

Looks like a Man, sounds like a Man. Whether it is or not is to be decided.

Their are some notable disorders that can cause excessive virilization in Women. So this individual could well be one of those few whom are biologically Female, but have had the hormonal patterns of a Man for much of their life and thus ended up coming across as either 1) a very feminine Man or 2) a very masculine Woman.

However, judging by the hair and the political ideology. I'd say this is a Man who identifies as a 'Woman' and you better 'respect that'. LMAO.

Gross/10

P.S Could Cheryl be it's partner ?

[<cena1}

That's a man. He creeps me out a little, he's very emotionally charged. Probably belongs in therapy but has been convinced joining the ideology will work out for him, which it definitely won't.

I immediately started laughing when I opened the video, but when that thing storms forward and says "I'm a woman", I was kind of shocked.

Not only did shit get real but I was really confused and it seems that other guy in the video was caught off guard too.

"I don't believe in property"

And that's the end of any hope of having a reasonable discussion, even with someone I disagree on many issues with.

Back