Is this a Man or Woman? UC Berkley Anti-Trump protestor

Thought corrected for you

I can't find the "boo this man" gif, so I'll just ask that you picture it in your head.

My question is, for those that think zir is a female, would they ever consider dating "her"? Let me guess, not your "type"...

I can't find the "boo this man" gif, so I'll just ask that you picture it in your head.

My question is, for those that think zir is a female, would they ever consider dating "her"? Let me guess, not your "type"...

Elbows too pointy

Wouldn't even consider woodin' it. Thank God there's a fail-safe to beer goggles.

Looks like a woman to me. What kind of man has hands that tiny?

Hard to tell this person said they are a Woman so maybe, or they could be one of those weirdo feminist males who are social awkward and mentally ill that identify as female?

Ze cucked that provocateur good.

Vivian put on some weight

1E9CB47200000578-3384723-image-m-63_1451957818824.jpg

If Dana sees this video, that's the new female HW champ.

The person has some hormonal issue or rare sydrome.

Just another fat ugly piece of shit whose self-loathing and unfuckability has manifest itself into extreme liberalism.

Why do you give a fuck? You are the weak and I am the tyranny of evil.........................

Back