Is there a reason not to skip the card tonight?

I hope with the move to ESPN+ they can adjust the length and pacing of cards.
I'm fine with mma on free every week of the month but every card doesn't need to run from 5:30-11:30-12. Thats 6-7 hrs, which is great for big cards where all 12 fights are quality.

But tonight's card simply doesn't inspire a 6 hour viewing in me, lol. Even if every fights awesome in the end, there's an equal chance I'll regret it if it's a slog and crash before the 1 quality matchup.

Calvillo Pohtela (sp?) and Magny Ponz, Elkins Lamas too. Big drop off after that

I have nothing better to do anyways

nerdfaceemoji

This is the kind of card that really separates the neckbeards from the casuals

Can't.fucking.wait.

Main event is decent I guess. I do like Magny. I might try to catch that and the comain but I won’t be trying very hard.

What else are you going to do... Pop open that bottle of Proper 12 and enjoy some fights. Join the discussion and maybe @Wadtucket will bless you with a like or two.

Do you like eye pokes? If so the main event is a must see
giphy.gif

If you're a casual fan, there are many reasons to skip it. If you're a hardcore fan the only way you'd miss it is if there were some kind of emergency situation, or you just had really bad luck as far as personal obligations. Looking forward to watching all the non-WMMA fights.

You're not a hardcore fan if you're skipping wmma

I''m only really arsed about the Rountree fight. I like Ponzinibbio but I cannot stand watching Neil Magny, so the main event does nothing for me.

meh it's not super terrible but I'd rather watch oilers flames game instead.

I chose to get laid instead of watching tonight’s card. Guess I’m not a hardcore anymore.

On the surface, it looks boring. Is there a fighter to watch or something?
these card often deliver more than some "sure things" with big names.

Because you don't expect much from those guys, and these guys are hungry and they know this is the opportunity to leave their mark.
So they try harder, take more risks hoping for bigger rewards.

Back