Is there a reason not to skip the card tonight?

We can at least prey....

Our JBG who art in Hell
Blood by thy name
Thy Ponzi come.
Eye pokes will be done
In BA like it is in Vegas.
Give us this day our daily Ko's
and don't forgive refs for early stoppages,
as we forgive those who hold onto subs,
But deliver us from Judges.

Shamen.

LOL

Yeah. It's a fight card with high level fighters. Are you a fan of mma or just someone who likes to turn on fights when star x is fighting?

Magny vs Ponz could be a brawl or a beatdown.
Elkins vs Lamas is almost guaranteed bloodshed.
Rountree hits like a truck and is a budding prospect, albeit with a shallow ceiling.
Cezar Ferreira is offensively fun when he strikes and only ever gets KO'd violently. He never just melts and turtles up, he's always starched.
Prazares is fun when he's on.

There are others, but I don't particularly care to split apart the entire card.

Last edited:
Yeah. It's a fight card with high level fighters. Are you a fan of mma or just someone who likes to turn on fights when star x is fighting?

Rountree hits like a truck and is a budding prospect, albeit with a shallow ceiling.
Cezar Ferreira is offensively fun when he strikes and only even gets KO'd violently. He never just melts and turtles up, he's always starched.

This is the right attitude

There´s a guy named Anderson dos Santos?? That´s pure Reebok right there!

<{Joewithit}>

Nothing great on paper but sometimes those are the cards that really deliver.

I'll be watching.

Nothing great on paper but sometimes those are the cards that really deliver.

I'll be watching.
I hope with the move to ESPN+ they can adjust the length and pacing of cards.
I'm fine with mma on free every week of the month but every card doesn't need to run from 5:30-11:30-12. Thats 6-7 hrs, which is great for big cards where all 12 fights are quality.

But tonight's card simply doesn't inspire a 6 hour viewing in me, lol. Even if every fights awesome in the end, there's an equal chance I'll regret it if it's a slog and crash before the 1 quality matchup.

Calvillo Pohtela (sp?) and Magny Ponz, Elkins Lamas too. Big drop off after that

Will watch maybe one fight, that being Elkins/Lamas. I've seen enough fights to not care about this card.

This will be the first card in about 6 years that I won't even watch one fight. It just seems totally uninteresting. To each their own.

This will be the first card in about 6 years that I won't even watch one fight. It just seems totally uninteresting. To each their own.
You're not alone, underwhelming card is underwhelming. Like @kevo1295 said, I've seen enough fights that it'll be just fine not seeing these.

Perfect night to tune in for the post show and let Karyn and Kenny make it digestible.

Girlfriend’s mom is staying for the week, so

setting up a scavenger hunt to lead them away from the house and into the street

she’s actually a wonderful lady

On the surface, it looks boring. Is there a fighter to watch or something?
If it means enough to you that a thread was required I’d think your interest is a good enough reason to not skip it

Cezar Ferreira is offensively fun when he strikes and only even gets KO'd violently. He never just melts and turtles up, he's always starched.

I couldn't tell you how many times these prospect cards like this wind up fireworks.
I liken these cards to college football, they are fighters with everything to gain. Big cards with rankings implications are far more often snoozefest.

Back