Is stipe above Dj p4p if he sleeps Dc?

MM blatantly ducked TJ. Theres no denying it. Imo you cant be #1 P4P if you always try and pick the easiest fight.

"Why would I fight him? He's not champ. I want Garbrandt" TJ sleeps Garbrandt, silence from MM.

"He wont make weight", instead hand picks weak opponent who has missed weight twice and doesnt even make it to the scales, still wont fight TJ.

I liked DJ before this but this is BS. If he really thinks he is the best fighter in the world he shouldntry to prove it.

Maybe.

DC on the other hand, is also a guy who has dominated everyone except one person in his career, and is already moving up to fight the champion above him, so if he wins, he is above MM for sure.

Where is the extra 10 pound? The guys is a legit 115 that had to fight at 135 because the FLW division didn't exist at the time?
MM literally weighs 136 pounds soaking wet
Mighty Duck is scared of Snakes.

Stipe fights all comers.
All MM wanted was a guarenteed financial compensation clause just in case TJ didn't make weight.

If TJ didn't make weight then it wouldn't have been for a title, wouldn't have continued his title defense streak and would have taken a hit financially for it.

Obviously the UFC didn't feel TJ could make the weight 100%.

Mm is imho the best mma fighter of all time until absolutely proven otherwise....

No, if he can get in a time machine to 2006 and get a fight with Emelianenko Fedor and knock him out. Then he can be GOAT.

Until that day comes, all GOAT discussions that aren’t about Fyodor should be reported as spam and the composer banned...that mean you 3spamrock
Silly to say no one can ever be goat over Fedor

Dj scared to take a “superfight” even with a fighter who’s dropping to his weight.

MM literally weighs 136 pounds soaking wet

All MM wanted was a guarenteed financial compensation clause just in case TJ didn't make weight.

If TJ didn't make weight then it wouldn't have been for a title, wouldn't have continued his title defense streak and would have taken a hit financially for it.

Obviously the UFC didn't feel TJ could make the weight 100%.
Remember when Borg Actually didn't make weight tho and they had to rebook for the next month and DJ didn't give a shit <Moves>
These are some sad duckling montra he's got his fans saying.

Remember when Borg Actually didn't make weight tho and they had to rebook for the next month and DJ didn't give a shit <Moves>
Karma is a bitch

is he the p4p best fighter if he sleeps dc?
no.
DC is a LHW. Not even the best one (since we all know Jon Jones is the better fighter despite PED argument).

But it brings light to the fact HW division is so terrible, that they have to steal the talent from LHW division (who is not in much better shape) to give both these guys a fight against someone who's skilled.

Miocic has no elite fighters @ HW, and DC has absolutely no one at LHW (don;t give this "Gus" crap. Gus doesn't fucking fight more than once a year! he does not deserve to be a top contender).

No, you are the blind hater who can't understand the difference of him fighting someone from his own division and someone "claiming" he could make weight, but never done prior.
It is akin to what happened to Pettis. Came talking shit and trying to fight at FW, and on his title shot couldn't make weight and moved back up to LW where he belonged.

No, you are the blind hater who can't understand the difference of him fighting someone from his own division and someone "claiming" he could make weight, but never done prior.
It is akin to what happened to Pettis. Came talking shit and trying to fight at FW, and on his title shot couldn't make weight and moved back up to LW where he belonged.
So you're saying it's okay for dj to lose all that money you were saying he'd potentially lose, it's okay for his hand picked contender to not make weight, specifically a guy who has missed weight multiple times, because Borg is supposed to be a natural Flyweight?

So you're saying it's okay for dj to lose all that money you were saying he'd potentially lose, it's okay for his hand picked contender to not make weight, specifically a guy who has missed weight multiple times, because Borg is supposed to be a natural Flyweight?

I am saying you are blind, a hypocrite and a hater

Because if you could use your brain, you would know he did not want Borg as well, it was imposed by the UFC on him.

Then the UFC came back and demanded to trade Borg for TJ. For no extra money.

Well, when you talk Greatest Of All Time you have to consider ALL TIME. Sorry, you have to consider that past and that past includes the GOAT. Fedor.

Talk about living in the past. I believe it was you who spree posted several wall of text threads of pure nonsense about the past and the GOAT. I even called you out then about how consumed by Fedors GOAT status you really are.
Lol wildor can never be the p4p goat(even though I’m talking about urgent 40)because he’s just not skilled enough.
You’re beyond pathetic at this point

Last edited:
Honestly I already have him above Mighty Duck. Level of competition (at least for me) is a major criteria for a P4P candidate. And Johnson has been fighting cans, the one fight that could legitimize his claim as a P4P candidate he ran away from.

I am saying you are blind, a hypocrite and a hater

Because if you could use your brain, you would know he did not want Borg as well, it was imposed by the UFC on him.

Then the UFC came back and demanded to trade Borg for TJ. For no extra money.
You and DJ sound like the hypocrites with all this moral tj could "potentially miss wight" outrage and then brushing under the rug the guy dj choose to fight instead didn't make weight.
Maybe you don't know what hypocritical means.

Also "no extra money" is a bold faced lie ufc offered him his biggest payment ever for this fight.

P4P is ridiculously stupid. Stipe would beat the fuck out of MM, I don't need some logically incoherent ranking system telling me otherwise.

Lol acting like Jon Dodson, Joseph Benevidez, and Horuguchi were not “dangerous”.

You do realize that he fought Dodson 3 years ago, and Benevidez 4 1/2 years ago, right?

I don't consider Horiguchi a dangerous fighter, but even that fight was 3 years ago.

SINCE Mighty Duck fought those fighters you mentioned, Miocic has finished Arlovski, Werdum, Overeem, Dos Santos, and Ngannou. Compare that to Elliot, Reis, and Borg and tell me in what fantasy world anyone could put Johnson above Miocic pound for pound.

You do realize that he fought Dodson 3 years ago, and Benevidez 4 1/2 years ago, right?

I don't consider Horiguchi a dangerous fighter, but even that fight was 3 years ago.

SINCE Mighty Duck fought those fighters you mentioned, Miocic has finished Arlovski, Werdum, Overeem, Dos Santos, and Ngannou. Compare that to Elliot, Reis, and Borg and tell me in what fantasy world anyone could put Johnson above Miocic pound for pound.
Yeah and during that time MM was beating those guys Miocic was losing fights to Struve and Junior while still climbing the ranks. What’s your point?

Back