Is stipe above Dj p4p if he sleeps Dc?

Hate to say it. But the 100% cold hard truth is that if DC gets slept ... then DC is a over-the-hill never-was.

Total horseshit obvi. But Sherdawg gonna Sherdawg.

Hope for a gritty 25 minutes with the W going to the biggest heart. Both guys are great. But its likely Stipe's fight to lose.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!

WTF DC got put to sleep by Jon Jones. Now if Stipe could take out Jon Jones then yes.

Yes of course. But I have a very hard time picturing it happening.

Hate to say it. But the 100% cold hard truth is that if DC gets slept ... then DC is a over-the-hill never-was.

I don't follow your logic. DC is a never-was if he can't beat the champion of a higher weight class?

No, if he can get in a time machine to 2006 and get a fight with Emelianenko Fedor and knock him out. Then he can be GOAT.

Until that day comes, all GOAT discussions that aren’t about Fyodor should be reported as spam and the composer banned...that mean you 3spamrock

Stipe could create a better resume than a previous great without beating said person. You're reasoning is pretty ignorant.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!

WTF DC got put to sleep by Jon Jones. Now if Stipe could take out Jon Jones then yes.
stipe got slept by stefan struve lol

I don't follow your logic. DC is a never-was if he can't beat the champion of a higher weight class?
In Sherdog's logic. As I said in the next sentence.

But that's my bad for assuming all Sherdog posters speak Sherbro.

<CageCoffee>

That's almost like saying if MM beat the manlet champ.from the divison below is he the best ever

p4p rankings was created for manlets to be compared to HWs. It makes no sense for a HW fighter.

is he the p4p best fighter if he sleeps dc?

Nearly every single fighter is above DJ.
He's not P4P anything.

Won't even fight someone moving down to his weight class, let alone move up 10lbs.

Stipe is #1 P4P.

He doesn’t starve himself or sit in a steam room before weigh-ins.

You and DJ sound like the hypocrites with all this moral tj could "potentially miss wight" outrage and then brushing under the rug the guy dj choose to fight instead didn't make weight.
Maybe you don't know what hypocritical means.

Also "no extra money" is a bold faced lie ufc offered him his biggest payment ever for this fight.
Kid, just because Dana said something, it doesn't mean it is true.
Matter of fact, you should be aware he lies... constantly.
The very fact you make such asinine claim shows you are lying and you KNOW it to be a lie.
Otherwise, prove it. I want to know how much money was offered. Show me proof.

He is already above DJ

Edit; this why P4P is so stupid, the HWs in the UFC could literally kill DJ in a real fight.

I don't like DJ, he complain about money but is to scared to lose to take the money fight. So stipe is already above him

stipe got slept by stefan struve lol

Stipe is a 1 round fighter like 99% of all heavyweights. If he can't knock you out in round 1 he's not going to KO anyone after that. Just like Ngannou has 1 round in him then the gas tank is running on empty. If someone like Jon Jones would move up to HW he would dominate the division as long as he can survive the first round barrage.

Stipe is above Mighty Mouse in my mind and so are many others. its who you beat, not how many wins in a row you have since you last fought anyone good Cruz.

Kid, just because Dana said something, it doesn't mean it is true.
Matter of fact, you should be aware he lies... constantly.
The very fact you make such asinine claim shows you are lying and you KNOW it to be a lie.
Otherwise, prove it. I want to know how much money was offered. Show me proof.
Keep up the dodging why it's ok for Borg to miss weight but tj "potentially" missing weight is a huge deal and needs, a 100% guarantee.

Dana said it, TJ said it, even DJ said it while saying that it was more it wasn't what he was worth for a super fight. BUT you're right keep the fantasy I'm lying and you're not pulling shit out your ass to make dj look better pretty clear who the kid is here kid telling me I need access to the voice recording of dana and DJ to 100% prove he wasn't offered more. <DisgustingHHH>

Keep up the dodging why it's ok for Borg to miss weight but tj "potentially" missing weight is a huge deal and needs, a 100% guarantee.

Dana said it, TJ said it, even DJ said it while saying that it was more it wasn't what he was worth for a super fight. BUT you're right keep the fantasy I'm lying and you're not pulling shit out your ass to make dj look better pretty clear who the kid is here kid telling me I need access to the voice recording of dana and DJ to 100% prove he wasn't offered more. <DisgustingHHH>
so you came back after I asked you for the numbers you claimed to have, and spew nonsense and forgot to put said numbers in your response...
{<jordan}
kid, you either don't know those numbers, or you got caught lying...
<36>
Just respond which one it is: Are you a liar or too stupid to put numbers you claim to have???
<{natewhut}>

so you came back after I asked you for the numbers you claimed to have, and spew nonsense and forgot to put said numbers in your response...
{<jordan}
kid, you either don't know those numbers, or you got caught lying...
<36>
Just respond which one it is: Are you a liar or too stupid to put numbers you claim to have???
<{natewhut}>
Maybe you could read and try comprehending I don't have numbers you child, I never claimed to HOW THE FUCK would I get them, all I have is the 3 people involved word. Show one persons who was involved that says he wasn't getting more? <3>
And the real issue I had with you was that garbage about weight cutting which I guess you're admiting it was stupid to say given you can't defend dj's change of stance.<3>

Back