Is Ronda the only woman who can beat Cyborg?

Cyborg was unimpressive against Tonya Evinger and went into the third round before she was able to finish her.

Start that slow against Rousey and the fight might be over before you know what happened. Armbar ftw

God this place is full of so many delusional people.

Ronda would get fucking destroyed, and it wouldn't be even remotely competitive.

Ronda got tagged all the time. She started getting in trouble when she fought women who could tag her with things like KO punches and headkicks. Cyborg can't do any of that.

Wtf is this guy smoking?

Cyborg's major weakness seems to be when she gets tossed onto her back. She looks kind of like a fish out of water. Ronda would kill her there.

Of course, the big question is if Cyborg would KO her first. I don't think she would. Cyborg hasn't shown 1 punch ability like Nunes has or the kicking ability that Holmes has. Cyborg finishes after hitting her opponents like 1000 times. That's 1000 chances for Ronda to do her thing.

the only woman to beat cris is Jorina Baars

Well 2012 and 2016 Olympic judo gold medallist Kayla Harrison is going to debut in mma in the 145 division, already been training at ATT and the Performance Institute. Do you think Team Cyborg will call her out?

maybe she will. im sure ufc could buy kayla from wsof. I still think she never get into mma and wsof was using her for marketing.

Rhonda's success was bum rushing ladies to get the upper body clinch and from there she did her work. Once girls that could counter punch and have power behind their shots appeared Rhonda disappeared. So no, she could never get to shorten the distance with Cyborg and would be put out in an embarrassing manner. If only she had learned to adopt wrestling entrances in shortening the distance she would still be a reigning champion.
This

Is it early 2015? If not, I didn't think there was a fanboy left that thought Rousey had a chance against Cyborg. Most serious MMA fans never thought Rousey had a chance in hell against her, but damn the casuals and white knights were on her jock 2014-2015 on here in every thread.

To answer your question, first we need to destroy the insinuated false fact.
Rousey NEVER stood a chance against Cyborg, and NEVER will. EVER.

So no, Rousey isn't "the only woman who can beat Cyborg" when Rousey has always had ZERO chance at beating Cyborg. A better question is "Can Cyborg be beat?" Answer? Yes, but we likely haven't seen who could do it yet.

Is it early 2015? If not, I didn't think there was a fanboy left that thought Rousey had a chance against Cyborg. Most serious MMA fans never thought Rousey had a chance in hell against her, but damn the casuals and white knights were on her jock 2014-2015 on here in every thread.

To answer your question, first we need to destroy the insinuated false fact.
Rousey NEVER stood a chance against Cyborg, and NEVER will. EVER.

So no, Rousey isn't "the only woman who can beat Cyborg" when Rousey has always had ZERO chance at beating Cyborg. A better question is "Can Cyborg be beat?" Answer? Yes, but we likely haven't seen who could do it yet.

Are you SURE?

Cyborg's major weakness seems to be when she gets tossed onto her back. She looks kind of like a fish out of water. Ronda would kill her there.

Of course, the big question is if Cyborg would KO her first. I don't think she would. Cyborg hasn't shown 1 punch ability like Nunes has or the kicking ability that Holmes has. Cyborg finishes after hitting her opponents like 1000 times. That's 1000 chances for Ronda to do her thing.
If Ronda could get a hold of her, but I think she would get TKO'd first...

Like the theme music for her new boss says, "no chance in hell". WTF no, just no. Cyborg by figurative removal of soul in under 30 seconds. Honda then literally "removes" her own soul with some rope in the lockers.

Biggest no ever. Rhonda has no and never had a chance.

I don't know if she's the only one, but I've been convinced for awhile that Ronda will be the one to eventually do it. I don't think she's done with MMA and I think she'll come back and defeat Cyborg.

100% agree

But Cyborg only talked about wanting to fight Ronda.

She never signed the contract.

I dont know bout you but i noticed in both the Holly fight and Nunes fight, Ronda didnt implement any strategy.

She obviously lost on purpose bcuz she wanted out of the UFC for a bigger challenge to her warrior self in WWE.

Cyborgs toughest fight in the UFC is Holly Holm. She is bigger, stronger, And is a great kickboxer. Cyborg proved to have superior technique, but Holly is still the toughest And most dangerous.

I don’t think Ronda is a threat.

You Drunk 2 ?

Cyborg was unimpressive against Tonya Evinger and went into the third round before she was able to finish her.

Start that slow against Rousey and the fight might be over before you know what happened. Armbar ftw
To be fair Evinger showed an amazing amount of heart while taking some pretty big shots. Rhonda would have been broken down easily as she doesn’t possess that kind of toughness. Just my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back