Is Robbie Lawler gonna put RDA to sleep tonight ?

When was the last time lawler put someone to sleep?

I'm not sure this is that Robbie lawler, especially if last performance against cerrone was anything to go by. Legit title contenders should be beating the brakes off of Cerrone.

I'm going for RDA probably a finish

+: If it goes past 2 rounds Robbie will probably Gas

I got RDA in this one.. Love both guys but I just think Robbie may be done. Too many wars and too much mileage on that body..

Robbie's one of my favorite fighters but I've got RDA here. If it hits the mat Robbie is fucked I have no idea how his guard is and I don't think he has any real scrambling ability left. RDA proved he has great cardio in Mexico city against Tony over 5 rounds so RDA is my pick. Robbie just has too much mileage at this point if RDA can mix in some grappling it's his fight to lose.

robbie-lawler-rafael-dos-anjos-ufc-on-fox-26-weigh-ins.jpg

I got a weird feeling Robbie gonna sleep RDA tonight. How you guys see this fight going ?
Robbie isnt a renowned finisher, so i say if he wins its by decision

rda better hope it doesnt go to a decision, robbie is the king of robberies

It’s not what RDA is bringing but rather what Robbie isn’t bringing (his prime self).
Do you think rda is he Same rda who ran thru henderson/diaz/pettis? Id argue that was prime rda. If anything I think rda just had less wars

I hope so, I don't even hate RDA, just want Robbie to show Eddie who the real most violent man is.

I think so.. I don't think RDA is big enough to hang with him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back