Is Robbie Lawler gonna put RDA to sleep tonight ?

If Robbie finishes RDA, I will cut off my dick
w66L5_f-maxage-0.gif
Expecting a video of you cutting off your dick if Robbie kos RDA.

idk, oddly enough lawler couldn't fold cerrone.

like you hear all this stuff about lawler being brutal and having all this power but he barely beat cerrone, whereas other (smaller) guys have fucked cerrone up.

He couldn’t even finish Cerrone let alone dominate the fight. Plus he looks fluffy compared to previous weigh ins. He’s been doing the damn thing for a long ass time now.... lots of wear and tear on that body from the damage over the many years. Hate to say it but he may be washed up. Tonight’s fight will determine if he is or isn’t. I believe he is.

I'm picking RDA to win but Robbie is tough for anyone still at this stage because he's got heart and he will try and beat you up at some point, not because of astounding KO power.

Maybe Robbie has bad match-ups and RDA isn't one of them, maybe a wonderboy or Tyron can clown him, Tyron had a good strategy last time to take him out early, I just think at some point these prolonged fights are going to get too much for him

This version of Lawler looks diminished from the decision war champion Lawler, who was already less explosive but more complete than the previous KO artist version of lawler, improved mainly due to footwork, elusiveness, better takedown defence as well as composure/fightIQ. Robbie used to literally fall into submissions, especially once gassing and fighting wildly, so he definitely improved his overall game.

Just think RDA will have too much tonight. And I'm an RDA fan.

i'm torn on this fight. love both guys.

I think in a rematch Robbie could UD Tyron. Tryon is gun shy as all hell right now. In their first fight, he surprised lawler with his power and speed. Since then, Tyron has used the threat of it to win more than the actual talent itself. I think Robbie fights careful with just enough aggression to "do more" and win. He wouldn't slug it out with Tryon after the first fight, but he could take the UD easily if Tyron sticks to his current style.

I think Robby might clown wonderboy. As long as he could avoid the kicks and stay in his face, wonderboy isn't super dangerous on the inside and Robbie is. Wonderboy won his last fight because his his opponent tried to outbox him, and while a great boxer, just got picked apart from the outside the whole time. I thing Robbie would just corner him and blast him.

Both Robbie and RDA I think are still legit contenders. Sucks that one of them has to take a step back tonight but I think the winner is deserving of a shot at the (nearly meaningless at this point) title. Then maybe GSP can ruin this division too like he did middleweight :p (Bisping certainly helped that along)

RDA has beaten Saffiediene and Magny at WW so let's all calm down a bit. Lawler is a big step up.

When was the last time lawler put someone to sleep?

I'm not sure this is that Robbie lawler, especially if last performance against cerrone was anything to go by. Legit title contenders should be beating the brakes off of Cerrone.

I'm going for RDA probably a finish

+: If it goes past 2 rounds Robbie will probably Gas

5th round Robbie is a nightmare. He doesn't gas...he just waits...

RDA has beaten Saffiediene and Magny at WW so let's all calm down a bit. Lawler is a big step up.
Plus people are forgetting that RDA got ko by Jeremy Stephens and Eddie Alvarez.
Stephens-KO.gif
l0HlwjTiPJtFMuZ5C.gif
Hes fighting the premier knock out artist in Lawler. Looks like theres a good chance some dude will be cutting of his dick tonight.

Hopefully. Really want to see the Lawler vs Woodley rematch.

WAR ROBBIE!!

usp-mma_-ufc-173-lawler-vs-ellenberger.jpg

Robbie is an animal with a great tdd. The more you hit him, the better he becomes and unless you are a KO artist (which RDA is not) you're in for a rough ride!

If Robbie finishes RDA, I will cut off my dick

I am surprised by how easy you are betting your dick. (on a fight which outcome is all but very predictable)

You have balls.

More likely the other way around. I'm surprised Robbie got past Cerrone even in this bad streak of his.

I thought so, but I'm worried about the beard. He's just not the same fighter when he has a beard, I hope he shaves beforehand.

Back