Is Palestine Jordan?

I don't, that would be far too gutsy a move. The religious significance of Jerusalem to the Muslim world gave the Ottomans a lot of legitimacy as its custodians so they would not take attacks on it lightly. And the thing is the territory he controlled was not among the most productive of the empire(without a doubt that was Egypt) which meant there was a limit to the resources of his enterprise. He took his most bold steps after allying with Ali Bey Al Kabir, his Egyptian counterpart, so I think he was aware of the limits of his power.

My thinking is that had he taken/controlled Jerusalem he would have gotten more support from other Arabs.

I mean if you're ballsy enough to take Acre, you already have the Ottoman's attention.

'That covenant was broken when the Jews killed Jesus.'

So they killed a guy who may or may not of existed then they lose their country then?

My thinking is that had he taken/controlled Jerusalem he would have gotten more support from other Arabs.

I mean if you're ballsy enough to take Acre, you already have the Ottoman's attention.
Jerusalem had its own local strongmen as well who were more loyal to the Ottomans. Trying to dislodge them seems like something outside the scope of Zahir's abilities. But who knows, with his tolerant policies towards most religious minorities, including Christians and Jews, maybe he could've taken it with the support of the inhabitants at least.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/most-palestinians-are-descendants-of-jews/

What if I told you that they are the same people?

jordan-wanted-for-morpheus-in-new-matrix.jpg

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2000/10/jews-and-arabs-share-recent-ancestry

Palestine is now Israel.

That covenant was broken when the Jews killed Jesus.

Yeah, lets return the United States back to the American Indians and go back to England.

'That covenant was broken when the Jews killed Jesus.'

So they killed a guy who may or may not of existed then they lose their country then?

Jesus was convicted and sentenced to death in a Roman court by a Roman judge and executed by Roman soldiers. Jesus was killed by Italians. Jesus was jeered by some Jews in attendece of the court proceedings.

Jesus was convicted and sentenced to death in a Roman court by a Roman judge and executed by Roman soldiers. Jesus was killed by Italians. Jesus was jeered by some Jews in attendece of the court proceedings.

Nah, the Jews killed Jesus and broke their covenant with God. Why did God not kill the Jews? Well, there was the Holocaust. The Jewish Rabbis of the time convinced the Romans that Jesus should be executed. Jesus was a threat to the Jews not the Romans. Remember Barabbas? Why was he and not Jesus released?

Nah, the Jews killed Jesus and broke their covenant with God. Why did God not kill the Jews? Well, there was the Holocaust. The Jewish Rabbis of the time convinced the Romans that Jesus should be executed. Jesus was a threat to the Jews not the Romans. Remember Barabbas? Why was he and not Jesus released?

Wrong. The facts are plainly stated and you are simply side stepping the clearly stated facts of the execution because you have an agenda. Who convicted him? Who sentenced him to die? Who tortured him? Who nailed him to the cross? Who stabbed him with a spear?

Italian men

Last edited:
Wrong. The facts are plainly stated and you are simply side stepping the clearly stated facts of the execution because you have an agenda. Who convicted him? Who sentenced him to die? Who tortured him? Who nailed him to the cross? Who stabbed him with a spear?

Are you Jewish? Why was Jesus arrested?

Are you Italian? Why was Jesus arrested by your people? Why did you guys kill him? I mean it’s why your empire fell and the Italian peninsula was raised over and over by barbarian tribes. Man how does that feel? To be cursed by God for killing his son the messiah?

Last edited:
On topic, no Palestinians aren’t Jordanian they are an autonomous people who’s homeland was illegally invaded and seized by Zionists.

Are you Italian?

Talking to me? Need to 'quote' me man or I won't get an alert. Check my information. I'm in Oklahoma, U.S. American.

Jews believe Jesus did not fulfill messianic prophecies that establish the criteria for the coming of the messiah. Judaism rejects Jesus as God or holy.

"...at that point, the Jewish priests say 'What further need have we of witness? For we ourselves have heard from his own mouth', and they decide to condemn Jesus. Thereafter, in Pilate's Court, the Jewish elders ask Pontius Pilate to judge and condemn Jesus, accusing him of claiming to be the King of the Jews."

Are you Jewish? Why was Jesus arrested?

Talking to me? Need to 'quote' me man or I won't get an alert. Check my information. I'm in Oklahoma, U.S. American.

Jews believe Jesus did not fulfill messianic prophecies that establish the criteria for the coming of the messiah. Judaism rejects Jesus as God or holy.

"...at that point, the Jewish priests say 'What further need have we of witness? For we ourselves have heard from his own mouth', and they decide to condemn Jesus. Thereafter, in Pilate's Court, the Jewish elders ask Pontius Pilate to judge and condemn Jesus, accusing him of claiming to be the King of the Jews."

This you conceding that Jesus was executed by the courts of Rome. It’s a good first step; you can’t lay off that blood libel forever paesan.

This you conceding that Jesus was executed by the courts of Rome.

Yeah, you are a bright one alright. Living in denial? How exactly would the Jews kill Jesus under Roman Law? Plus, Jesus was a Jew. They could have done it as an assassination. But that's usually how the Jews did things, they got someone else to do their dirty work.

Yeah, you are a bright one alright. Living in denial? How exactly would the Jews kill Jesus under Roman Law? Plus, Jesus was a Jew. They could have done it as an assassination, but that's usually how the Jews did things. They got someone else to do their dirty work.

So they didn't kill jesus.

Yeah, you are a bright one alright. Living in denial? How exactly would the Jews kill Jesus under Roman Law? Plus, Jesus was a Jew. They could have done it as an assassination. But that's usually how the Jews did things, they got someone else to do their dirty work.

So they didn't kill jesus.

The Jews didn’t kill Jesus that’s right! Congratulations on seeing through the fog of confusion you had been living in, I’m glad I could help. That final idiotic outburst in the previous post must have been the last drop of Denial leaving you. I mean even a retarded Alzheimer’s Sunday schooler could tell you that romans executed Jesus. Those pitaful Christ-killers. It just sucks that their descendents have convinced so many stupid fu*ks that they don’t have the blood of the son of god on their garlicy hands.

So, the Jews didn't kill Jesus?

Oh, I think the Jews killed Jesus alright, but the Romans played a part. A small part. Kind of like loading and pointing a gun but having the Romans pull the trigger. If the Jews did not have a problem with Jesus, the Romans would not have crucified him.

Oh, I think the Jews killed Jesus alright, but the Romans played a part. A small part. Kind of like loading and pointing a gun but having the Romans pull the trigger. If the Jews did not have a problem with Jesus, the Romans would not have crucified him.

This is the reasoning of an unrepentant rapist.

It’s absolutely ridiculous to assert that the Jewish authorities would have needed Roman approval to kill a Jew btw. They didn’t, they killed Jewish people all the time, they had their own courts and everything big guy.

Back