Is Ngannou a joker or a bully?

I think if a lot of Sherdoggers were built like Ngannou they would be bullies. Some are bullies when hiding behind a computer.

What do you mean? Most Sherdoggers make Ngannou look like an average sized human being. We can bully people either on or offline and there's nothing anyone can do about it. <JonesDXSuckIt>

What do you mean? Most Sherdoggers make Ngannou look like an average sized human being. We can bully people either on or offline and there's nothing anyone can do about it. <JonesDXSuckIt>

Dude, I'm 6'3 240 with 5% body fat and I get bullied every day on Sherdog.

Calm the fuck down lol.

He knocked out Reem with KO of the year, really awesome performance but lets let this play out and see Ngannou fight some of the best in the division before making him out to be some unstoppable hype train like Almeida, Lando and Perry.
Reem is one of the best in the division he was coming off wins against Hunt and Werdum before fighting Ngannou

Reem is one of the best in the division he was coming off wins against Hunt and Werdum before fighting Ngannou
Im very aware of Reems career. Thats his only reputable win since the beginning of his UFC career. The second best guy he fought was Blaydes who couldnt continue because of a cut. Great performances by Ngannou but I'll be waiting till after tomorrow night to make my decision about him. I want to see him in some adversity , and I think Stipe will bring him there.

This hype train is about to get derailed.

Did he offend you? Let us know so we can throw him in jail.

Ngannou should have kept his mullet.

Back