Is Ngannou a joker or a bully?

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I sense the latter. I think we have a bigger, badder, more intimidating future Jon Jones on our hands!

Calm the fuck down lol.

He knocked out Reem with KO of the year, really awesome performance but lets let this play out and see Ngannou fight some of the best in the division before making him out to be some unstoppable hype train like Almeida, Lando and Perry.

He bullies people into unconsciousness

English as a second language joker.

/thread ya goof.

I sense the latter. I think we have a bigger, badder, more intimidating future Jon Jones on our hands!
The next UFC CASH COW.

I am predicting IF he wins the title he will catch the bug. The same "bug" champions like Silva, Joanna, and Rousey just to name a few became complete egotistical bullies. Ngannou will end up being dominate and potentially the Mike Tyson of the UFC. Back when we purchased PPV to watch a Mike Tyson fight we didnt buy it because we liked Mikes personality we wanted to see 1 of 2 things. Either to see him knock a guy out senseless, or to see if someone can beat him.

I can see Ngannou becoming that dominate champ we will eventually want someone to beat.

Never got the impression that hes a bully. Seems like a pretty laid back, soft spoken guy

Not a bully at all. Very confident in himself and pretty soft spoken. If he wins the belt Saturday and then goes on a 7 fight knock out streak he can bully all he wants.

On one hand he is a really nice guy, on the other, he's still coming with that follow up shot when youre twitching on the canvas.

The next UFC CASH COW.

I am predicting IF he wins the title he will catch the bug. The same "bug" champions like Silva, Joanna, and Rousey just to name a few became complete egotistical bullies. Ngannou will end up being dominate and potentially the Mike Tyson of the UFC. Back when we purchased PPV to watch a Mike Tyson fight we didnt buy it because we liked Mikes personality we wanted to see 1 of 2 things. Either to see him knock a guy out senseless, or to see if someone can beat him.

I can see Ngannou becoming that dominate champ we will eventually want someone to beat.

Werdum is an awful matchup for Francis

I think he will need tampons as well.
giphy.gif

He's a professional mixed martial artist.

After the Henrique KO rather than jump into the interview with Rogan he blows him off to go check on his opponent. This guy is neither.

I think if a lot of Sherdoggers were built like Ngannou they would be bullies. Some are bullies when hiding behind a computer.

Back