Is Michelle Waterson hottest mma girl ever?

who cares, it's stupid like asking who is hottest mma guy ever...

Waterson was actually way hotter earlier in her career before she got all ripped and cut.

01.jpg

This version of her is probably the GOAT hottest female fighter, along with prime Gina Carano.

Still wood the current version with a vengeance but I prefer the softer, more delicate physique on a woman.
Screenshot_2018-06-25-07-20-56.png Screenshot_2018-06-25-07-21-13.png Screenshot_2018-06-25-07-21-47.png

What was that about goat? Exactly sit tf down bro.

Screenshot_2018-06-25-07-20-56.png Screenshot_2018-06-25-07-21-13.png Screenshot_2018-06-25-07-21-47.png Screenshot_2018-06-25-07-20-29.png
no, that nude photoshoot really ruined it.

1. gina
2. macedo

rest of the more known wmma fighters are not even on the list imo...
I don't know because I only judge women's hotness in accordance to their personalities.

What the fuck is that? Damn some of you perverts have horrid taste

no, that nude photoshoot really ruined it.

1. gina
2. macedo

rest of the more known wmma fighters are not even on the list imo...
i'll let the pics do the talking

View attachment 340161

I couldn't figure out what it was that this girl does for me but then a fellow sherbro pointed it out. Lazy-eye fetish. Makes me think she might be slightly "damaged" and id actually have a chance
Holy fucking shit! You're right! You're totally right and I totally didn't realize it. I could have looked at Grasso and thought about it for 100 years and never figured it out. What a clever and spot-on observation by that sherbro.
I have the biggest crush on her too. She's kinda 'girl-next-doory' but Mexican so she's still a little exotic, at least for a country boy like me. Never would have guessed the lazy eye makes me more attracted to her tho

Waterson should change her nick name to the drop dead average wmma fighter.

Even she doesn't give us one of her sexy pose here she is just damn hot, isnt she? That butt tho!

Lol, she's good looking but she's not even the hottest girl in that picture. Poor pic choice in relation to the thread imo

Lol, she's good looking but she's not even the hottest girl in that picture. Poor pic choice in relation to the thread imo
Lol Reminds me of when they asked Paul McCartney one time if Ringo Starr was the best drummer in the world, and he replied "He's not even the best drummer in the Beatles" :D
But yeah, Waterson has what I refer to as a 'meh face' - neither ugly nor extremely good-looking. If her face was a color, it would be beige. If she was a pair of pants, she'd be Khakis. If she were boots: Uggs

Lol Reminds me of when they asked Paul McCartney one time if Ringo Starr was the best drummer in the world, and he replied "He's not even the best drummer in the Beatles" :D
But yeah, Waterson has what I refer to as a 'meh face' - neither ugly nor extremely good-looking. If her face was a color it would be beige. If she was a pair of pants, she'd be Khakis.

Haha, great quote and great comparisons at the end

This. No debate.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

That little wiggle is just sadistic. She totally didn't need to do that to remove her leggings, but she did it anyway to make my pants explode. Yup, she knew what she was doing

Damn Gina destroyed this thread with scientific provable gifs and pics. A few might have better bodies in areas but as a full package she kills. Rose with hair pic is definitely a hot one.

IMG_4311.jpg
Gina in her prime was nice, Miesha and Juliana Pena aint bad, but Rachael Ostovic might be the best.
She looks like a tranny. Im thinking this "hottest girl" thing is not for you. Not that theres anything wrong with that.

I count Megan as an mma girl so she takes the cake of current people

Back