Is Michelle Waterson hottest mma girl ever?

Right now no, in her prime? possibly if you like asian chicks, which I do so can understand. Gina back in the day was a truly beautiful girl, just tremendous. Right now Grasso would get my vote since she actually has a pretty face, which is the most important thing to me. Hilarious and disturbing some people think Dern or Tate or whatever average/below average white girl with a fat ass and big tits. A personal favourite? Sure, whatever tickles your fancy. Hottest? No chance in hell.

With hair Rose
Post boob job Paige
Pre phony accent McKenzie
Pre Fast 6 Gina

There is no version of Miesha in conversation stop it just stop it ....... Okay she was better looking than Ronda ...... so Is my dog

She’s probably the one who is hottest AND is a fully functioning reliable human being.

Gtfo here dern is number 1, the rest are a 7 or an 8, dern is at least a 9.5

Dern looks like a damn billy goat with big gums and a large ass that still manages to look flat from a side perspective. Dern is a 4 in her best pictures. With eyes that far apart I'd bet she can see two different time zones while looking north.

Here is an untouched picture of Derns last photo shoot.
i7pxq.jpg

Just for the record I would say she is past her "prime" like she's a mother now. And also she can't fight at her proper weight (Atomweight)
because it doesn't exist in UFC. She is too small which is why she often is overpowered.

How tf does she make 105 when shes that thicc?

Michelle's ass is definitely the best in WMMA, not really looks though
Did you have to specifically say WMMA. We already know we're talking abour women. Unless of course...you know...And not that there's anything wrong with it.

Doesn't look like she has much if any makeup on while blondie does so isn't fair to compare them.

Working out those glutes + extra fat from not having a fight = thiiiiiic

If anyone would look like a naked goddess it's Hottie Holly Holm.

Back