Is Michael Bisping the worst UFC Champion ever ?

Is Michael Bisping the worst UFC Champion in recent history ?

• Total voters
If you think his KO of Rockhold was "random" you know nothing.

Sup, Ygritte.

latest

Blows my mind how Rockhold never got an immediate title rematch. He took him on short notice, should have a chance to have a full camp for Bisping.

That being said, Mike won fair and square.

Well he was "injured" so that rehab needed to happen.

I have to go with Conor due to the fact that two divisions almost two years combined and not a single defense. I agree that he has been taking tougher fights since winning the belt(s) but they are also the lowest risk highest reward fights possible. He puts nothing on the line and has everything to gain, be it a new belt or a huge paycheck.

Bisping's resume as a champion includes:

- Winning the championship by some voodoo black magic fuckery. At best, he won with a random flash KO.

- Lobbies hard for a fight against an over the hill Dan Henderson, because fuck the middleweight division.

- Hendo beats the ever-living fuck out of Bisping, but per the unified MMA rules, Bisbing wins.

- Bisping actively ducks the OG's of the MW division : Gay Jesus, Christopher Weiner, Luke Rockhard, Jacaré "Ronaldo" Souza, etc. until further notice.

- He wants no part of these fighters.

- It's not like the ducking is implied. It's fucking blatant.

- Actively lobbies for a fight against a retired champion of a lower weightclass.

- Fight makes a lot of sense financially, so the WME-IMG naturally books the fight because fuck the sport of MMA.

- Bisping agrees : Fuck the sport of MMA.

- Said retired fighter of the lower weightclass needs the entire fucking year to get ready for the fight.

- No pressure for Bisping though. With a straight face, he ducks the OG's of the division once again and will wait the entire fucking year for the former champion of the lower weightclass rather than fight the rightful #1 contender in July.

- Why ?

- Because fuck the sport of MMA.
why are these retard hate polls even allowed.

“It’s a blessing in disguise because I can’t fight anytime soon. I can’t exercise, I can’t train. My knee is giving me many, many problems. It was doing it in Thailand, it’s still getting no better. . . So long story short, what I’m getting at is I’m not going to be ready to fight anytime soon so again, that’s another reason why this plays into the perfect scenario for me. [Rockhold] has no grounds to talk. Some people have, to be honest. Yoel’s been there for a bit now. I understand that. Robert Whittaker is there and Gegard as well but I’ve got a fight booked and until I hear anything differently from an official source, I’m expecting to fight GSP.”

I hope Yoel decapitates this false champion. This shit is unacceptable.

May the rivers of blood flow forth from Bisping's carcass unto the Altar of the JBG.

Yes. And, this is coming from a Brit.

Blows my mind how Rockhold never got an immediate title rematch. He took him on short notice, should have a chance to have a full camp for Bisping.

That being said, Mike won fair and square.

No one that decisively loses their belt ever get an immediate rematch.

The only ppl that should have got them were Jones after getting reinstated, since he never lost the belt.

The other is TJ Dillashaw, who lost a controversial decision and is probably the only UFC champ in history to lose a decision that was that close. If it was anyone in the division other than Cruz with the same things happening, TJ would have kept the belt.

He was a legit champ.

He's simply squeezing every last drop out of his champion status as he can before he retires or (more likely) gets dethroned by one of the beasts of the division.

But I understand why fans are annoyed.

Conor never defending is indefensible but at least he's not fighting guys closer to 50 than 40 and almost getting knocked out anyway while ducking any actual threat.

"“I’m assuming that they’re probably gonna do an interim title fight but I’ve got to speak to Dana. . . Probably Whittaker vs. Yoel, if I were the matchmakers, that’s what I’d do. Whittaker, we all know this, he’s on an absolute tear. I’ve got nothing against Robert Whittaker. Fine young man, great fighter, fights hard, got a lot of respect for him. Can’t say the same about Yoel. Yoel is certainly not on my Christmas card list. We all know my thoughts on him. He’s a scumbag, he’s a cheat, and that’s that. So if they do fight, I hope Whittaker beats the brains out of him.”"

The false Champion strikes again.

He wants another man to do his bidding and smash that which he should be smashing. The fighting equivalent of a cuck.

- Winning the championship by some voodoo black magic fuckery. At best, he won with a random flash KO.

- Lobbies hard for a fight against an over the hill Dan Henderson, because fuck the middleweight division.

- Hendo beats the ever-living fuck out of Bisping, but per the unified MMA rules, Bisbing wins.

- Bisping actively ducks the OG's of the MW division : Gay Jesus, Christopher Weiner, Luke Rockhard, Jacaré "Ronaldo" Souza, etc. until further notice.

- Actively lobbies for a fight against a retired champion of a lower weightclass.

- Fight makes a lot of sense financially, so the WME-IMG naturally books the fight because fuck the sport of MMA.

- Said retired fighter of the lower weightclass needs the entire fucking year to get ready for the fight.

- No pressure for Bisping though. With a straight face, he ducks the OG's of the division once again and will wait the entire fucking year for the former champion of the lower weightclass rather than fight the rightful #1 contender in July.

- Why ?

fa06fa8cabdc33710de4a97439d4df9e_yes-yes-philosophical-toddler-meme-generator-captionator-seems-about-right-meme_437-466.jpeg

- Why ?

Did you mean ever or right now? Because you sound like you mean right now. Actually you sound like a whiny little :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: but that's not the point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back