Is Matt Mitrione gonna knock out Fedor ?

yes I believe so but I hope not

u r as good as your last match

Mittriones Bellator Debut
Mitrione%20KO_zpsbvxeczsd.gif

If Fedor connects
WOW-Fedor.gif
but mitrione won that fight.

Fedor looks kinda small and old here. How you guys see this fight going ? PS i completely forgot this fight is going on tomorrow, theres 0 promotion for this fight.

Meathead is going to crush him.....

In his last fight he got KTFO about 3 times by a pudgy LHW UFC reject. So what do you think really?
At a lhw reject lol

So much disrespect

On Fedor and hendo

Hendo stopped Fedor yes weight wasn't much of an issue hendo is one of the most accomplished fighters ever

mitrione is the favorite to win - i assume people dont expect him to submit fedor

I think one of these guys is going to knock the other out. 50/50 as to who is the victor and who is the victim. Just don't foresee a decision with Fedor/MM.

way more than that, in my opinion - but i agree, that was a shocker - but seeing rothwell has much better sub skills than mitrione, in my opinion

Matt probably better than Ben yeah

But josh is a sub and grappling master never thought he would be subbed by him

Fedor now past it and been stopped. Nothing a shock if this was Fedor when he was still the man then maybe

Who cares... They are both irrelevant in 2017.

I dont think so with Mitrione. He was winning the fight handily against Brown and outclassed him on the feet until Brown began operating on Mitriones eyes literally destroying his sight.

Mitrione would be competitive in the UFC and I would definitely favour him over Brown if there was such thing as a referee present which is rarely the case.

I dont think so with Mitrione. He was winning the fight handily against Brown and outclassed him on the feet until Brown began operating on Mitriones eyes literally destroying his sight.

Mitrione would be competitive in the UFC and I would definitely favour him over Brown if there was such thing as a referee present which is rarely the case.
Even if he wasn't it shouldn't matter

It's not all about rankings

Back