Is Lorenzo Fertitta tappin' dat ass?

Good lawd, .....good lawd,.... Good for Lorenzo

Guys like that have arrangements with their wives.. He probably takes Chrissy out to a thousand dollar restaurant the works. His wife probably just tells him never to take his girls to one of our places..

Lucky guy..

Lol of course they bang the ring card girls. You have to think even the ring card girls go into that type of work knowing they'll have to do some "favors".

Chrissy-Blair1.jpg

chrissy-blair5-500x332.jpg

chrissy-blair-green-teenyb-bikini.jpg

8480690740a9987137630l.jpg

Got to rehearse for her upcoming media tour... & Lorenzo is a great listener~#CastingCouchMakeOutSession

Backroom_Casting_Couch_Elizabeth_1.jpg

Up to a certain point.
Depends on how his wife will take it and if she can milk him with a divorce.

Edit: He really seems to like the blondes, bring in a brunette and he does not even smile

Ailis-Garcia-Lorenzo-Fertitta-CEO-Chairman-UFC-USC-Sports-Business-Institute-Commissioners-Series.jpg

He looks so damned unhappy in that picture lol.

I am actually a little surprised that no one has filed any sexual harassment case against the UFC, according to dana whites mom's book he bangs all the ring girls, some of which are now fired. I don't know how he gets away with it.

I am actually a little surprised that no one has filed any sexual harassment case against the UFC, according to dana whites mom's book he bangs all the ring girls, some of which are now fired. I don't know how he gets away with it.

Probably because for whatever reason, his mother is mostly full of shit. Not all of the ring card girls are so desperate for dat UFC job. If they were all being harassed, it'd have come out in a big way by now.

Never trust somebody that's trying to increase book sales in the same breath that they tell you something damning.

Well he went for the ugliest one

Should have gone for Hanson

Or that Brazilian one

Well he went for the ugliest one

Should have gone for Hanson

Or that Brazilian one

Who says that Chrissy was not just his pick for that evening?

Lmao, I bet that would wipe that stupid smile right off of Dodson's face if he saw it.

Clearly outlined in the job description...

Lol of course they bang the ring card girls. You have to think even the ring card girls go into that type of work knowing they'll have to do some "favors".

Back