Is Lorenzo Fertitta tappin' dat ass?

Lorenzo Fertitta is married to Theresa Fertitta so I doubt it was anything sexual.

Would be surprised if he his because with his cred I doubt he would have much difficultly reeling in an equally attractive lady that isn't employed by him.

Good for him

Vegas is Vegas, hombre.

They earned their spot.

Lorenzo Fertitta is married to Theresa Fertitta so I doubt it was anything sexual.
You are probably right. My guess is Lorenzo is just being a good boss and organizing ring card girl training to make sure that Chrissy is dialed in for that Colorado card next weekend. Next tweet was likely headed Vanessa Hanson's way to make sure her technique is on point as well.

When you run a business like the UFC, everything has to go according to plan. People sometimes lose sight of the importance of ring card girls. They train every bit as hard as the fighters to master their techniques, cardio (keep in mind they have to walk around the cage for every fight, can't just show up for 1 fight like the fighters), must stay focused at all times to remember which round it is, etc. A lot more goes into it than people realize. Looking beautiful is only a fraction of the job.

Last edited:
Id be smashing girls left to right, If I had his kind of money. Id pick that bitch up in my jet

If I was one of the Fertitta bros I would just get butt ass naked and wait in the bed no tweets needed

Back