Is Lloyd Irvin a Sociopath?

-Involved in a gang rape
-Two of his students raped another student, were not kicked out of the club
-School run following multi level marketing principles
-School frequently described as a cult-like environment by former students

So, I mean, who can say for sure..
Not going to say who but verified by someone i train with that was a former student

I find it funny that Irvin, when he knew the past was going to come up, bought the domain loydirvinrape.com and was going to market it along the lines of self-defense courses for women.

I find it funny that Irvin, when he knew the past was going to come up, bought the domain loydirvinrape.com and was going to market it along the lines of self-defense courses for women.
With all that tho i'm sure there's still people out there that would hand their kids over to him in a heart beat if he could make them a champion

With all that tho i'm sure there's still people out there that would hand their kids over to him in a heart beat if he could make them a champion
Probably - the BJJ (and mma) scene are really showing up fucked up they are and the past year (with the pandemic) has really brought it out even more.

We're not animals. Don't fucking act like one. Animals get put in cages for a reason. Act like an animal, get put in a cage.
The behaviour and attitudes of people during this pandemic say otherwise.

And animals get put in cages so humans can stare at them and watch them slowly die mentally and physically for their entertainment.

Having a stern face or blank expression in a pic isn’t a glaring red flag in my book. Could be jitsu is his passion and he wants to convey he’s a master of his craft. Some ppl just don’t like being vulnerable or silly in general

And animals get put in cages so humans can stare at them and watch them slowly die mentally and physically for their entertainment.

I would beg to differ. Some people have maintained their humanity and dignity throughout. I WOULD agree that the people pushing this pandemic, the ones that created and released this virus, are enjoying watching their fellow (I use the word fellow ironically) men slowly die both mentally and physically, but that's a longer conversation for another forum.

Some animals are comfortable in cages.

Some animals are comfortable in cages.
Just not the ones without a conscious - they're there for our pleasure. Wild animals belong in nature not in cages.

Now the human animals; that's another thing and the distinction should be clear as day.

Just not the ones without a conscious - they're there for our pleasure. Wild animals belong in nature not in cages.

Now the human animals; that's another thing and the distinction should be clear as day.
Not all animals need or like a lot of space. Some need to roam the land other love safety and regular food and have no need or desire for exploring the outdoors.

Back