Is Khabib's inability to finish fights bothering you?

Doesn't bother me, he's absolutely mauling people on the ground so it's still very entertaining. Maybe he doesn't have the best style for finishing - not a lot of technique or pop in his punches standing up and knocking out top fighters at 155 lbs with GNP is extremely hard. He should go for chokes more since he transitions to the back so easily.

Comparison to GSP is pretty silly in my opinion, Khabib doesn't play it that safe at all. At least not the last couple of years.

Last edited:
of course not! it's not like he's GSP or something then I would be bothered since I hate GSP :rolleyes:

Khabib has a ton of fans for the fact he's Russian. If his name was Ken Norman people on sherdog would shit on his man blanket style. Sherdog for whatever reason has a crazy homoerotic attraction to Russians.

Bump

Only sane guy here. Real MMA Fan :cool:
Hespekt

GSP goes to a decision in 46% of his wins while Khabib is only 38% for Khabib. I don't understand why they keeping being compared. Here are some notable fighters at LW:
Kevin Lee - 41%
Edson Barboza - 37%
Michael Johnson - 41%

Bottom line is that Khabib is not exactly a decision machine.

I don't like khabib nor do I enjoy his fight style. That said, winning is the most important thing.

I can't knock khabib for what he does, when Georges nullified his opponents just as much as khabib and I enjoyed watching GSP.. I say it is on the losing guy to do something. If they can't, that is more telling about Khabib's opponent than khabib.
Yeah I also dont like his style
Said no one ever.

Especially now. He finished all 3 of his title fights in a row which is pretty damn impressive. When was the last time you seen a champ finish 3 opponents in a row for a title defense? Some guys play it safe when they become champs, Khabib became even more aggressive.
No one. He's literally the first to have done it lol

First Champion to finish his first 3 title defenses by submissions :D

Khabib has a ton of fans for the fact he's Russian. If his name was Ken Norman people on sherdog would shit on his man blanket style. Sherdog for whatever reason has a crazy homoerotic attraction to Russians.
It isnt enough to be russian.you also have to go to 29 - 0 tbh ngl imho iirc

The better the opposition got the more finishes Khabib got. And the finishes came quicker each time <Eek2.0>

conrat in 4
Poirier in 3
Gaethje in 2

No other fighter can claim this.

Khabib GOAT!

29-0

Oh it pisses me the fuck off. I swear, if he gets another decision, he should just leave the sport tomorrow.

Back