Is Jon Jones really guilty if he was just caught with estrogen blockers?

If estrogen blockers are banned, then yes, he's guilty. And trained, high level athletes don't just take them for fun.

Do you mean the same way Gus is ducking heavyweight? Answer that, Gus is ducking heavyweight right? You know since he is bigger than Jones and fighting people smaller than him. By your dumb stupid logic Gus is scared to fight at Heavyweight...........right?

You calling him a cheater is suppose to mean? Besides helping you sleep at night, so go ahead and call him what you want, it will never ever change the fact that he will always be the GOAT. All you will do is cry about anything Jones does, you mad and whine and flood these threads with your tears so Jones wins.

No. Jones loses. He cheated and got caught. It really doesn't matter how much you or anyone else tries to justify his cheating and take up for him.

Overeem never tested positive for a banned substance at all. He simply had a 14-1 t:e ratio with no substances found.

And everyone crucified him so Jones deserves same treatment. He actually has a banned substance that they found.

Yet he has gotten more fans. I suspect that he is viewed as human now and therefore likeable now.

He lost most of the new fans he got IMO after this. Those new fans were on board and ready for him to reclaim the crown. Then he screws up again, and the whole thing comes crashing down again.

No, I just think the fighters that don't hide under cages, have the test levels of 8 year old oriental girls, and then get busted for PEDs are clean. Pretty simple really.

What does Gus have to do with ducking HW? And yes, he is. Thats why he cuts weight to avoid HWs. So, yeah, you can say they're both ducking HW. The difference is, only one of them was close to the GOAT conversation. But it turns out hes a ducker and a cheater.

I dont cry about everything Jones does. I just laugh when he gets caught using PEDs and his fanboys still cling to his nuts like lint.
Cry cry cry, whine whine whine blah blah save them damn tears. Who gives a damn what you really think did you ever think that? Do you think all the other fighters are clean or just havent been caught yet?

You were already hating on Jones anyway so calling him another name wont even matter, you just crying about something new and of course its about Jones.

Jones keep you haters mad so Jones prevails as always, you calling him a cheater is just something new you cry and say about Jones even though he still has not been confirmed for using any PED's.......ooops. You were always a hater now your just a crying lil bitch.

No, I just think the fighters that don't hide under cages, have the test levels of 8 year old oriental girls, and then get busted for PEDs are clean. Pretty simple really.

What does Gus have to do with ducking HW? And yes, he is. Thats why he cuts weight to avoid HWs. So, yeah, you can say they're both ducking HW. The difference is, only one of them was close to the GOAT conversation. But it turns out hes a ducker and a cheater.

I dont cry about everything Jones does. I just laugh when he gets caught using PEDs and his fanboys still cling to his nuts like lint.
Oh and what does Gus have to do with HW? WHAT DOES JONES HAVE TO DO WITH HW?

Cry cry cry, whine whine whine blah blah save them damn tears. Who gives a damn what you really think did you ever think that? Do you think all the other fighters are clean or just havent been caught yet?

You were already hating on Jones anyway so calling him another name wont even matter, you just crying about something new and of course its about Jones.

Jones keep you haters mad so Jones prevails as always, you calling him a cheater is just something new you cry and say about Jones even though he still has not been confirmed for using any PED's.......ooops. You were always a hater now your just a crying lil bitch.

You messed yourself up early there. Who cares what that poster thinks? Apparently you, who spend time discussing with him.

No. Jones loses. He cheated and got caught. It really doesn't matter how much you or anyone else tries to justify his cheating and take up for him.
Did you want some tissue?

You messed yourself up early there. Who cares what that poster thinks? Apparently you, who spend time discussing with him.
So do you have a problem with that? He quoted me first, or can I offer you some tissue before hand since im sure you gonna start crying about Jones soon?

He cheated. End of story. He absolutely deserves the two year ban if concurrently served; four years if in sequence.

Unless you truly are naive and can't comprehend evidence, his low T/E levels show exogenous use. The two estrogen blockers confirm the suspicion that dude was on synthetic T and cycling. For whatever reason, Jon fucked up his cycle and estrogen blockers were still in his system during the test.

He is a cheat, and has been caught. thats it.

So do you have a problem with that? He quoted me first, or can I offer you some tissue before hand since im sure you gonna start crying about Jones soon?

Yes, clear lack of logic is something I tend to have issues with. It's a fundamental thing to get anywhere. Of course I also knew that I would also get some nonsensical insult as a comeback and it's always hilarious.

Yes, clear lack of logic is something I tend to have issues with. It's a fundamental thing to get anywhere. Of course I also knew that I would also get some nonsensical insult as a comeback and it's always hilarious.
If you knew that then you could have keep your comments then right? Saved these precious minutes out of your life right? How does it feel to not achieve anything?

Oh and what does Gus have to do with HW? WHAT DOES JONES HAVE TO DO WITH HW?

Obviously nothing because all those estrogen blocker didnt work, hes too much of a bitch to fight at HW against people his own size.

^^^^ So mad that his hero is a cheater.

Obviously nothing because all those estrogen blocker didnt work, hes too much of a bitch to fight at HW against people his own size.
Yea too bad Gus is scared to move up to fight at HW and rather fights people smaller than him. Oh thats right according to yo butthurt hating ass this ONLY applies to Jones. When some talks about a fighters size that fights in their own weight class, you can't take them seriously.

Back