Is Jon Jones really guilty if he was just caught with estrogen blockers?

No idea. Hoppfully they make it official soon

True, though the scientist in me is very curious. If he were to piss hot for Letrozole for example, you know he's been on some heavy anabolics during his offseason. My guess is it's not an AI but a Serm. Clomid or any of the newer compounds like Ralox or Torem..

RG0BS1U.gif

Really tragic that TS isn't with us to see all his questions and doubts answered.

http://gbcworldnews.com/index.php/2...n-jones-tests-positive-for-estrogen-blockers/

Estrogen blockers when used alone do not really enhance performance. However, they are usually used at the end of steroid cycles to block off the excess estrogen. But we do not have proof (yet) that Jon Jones used any steroids/PED's
So, if jon jones really did use estrogen blockers (According to rashad evans and chael sonnen), is that enough proof to accuse him of using steroids?

The problem is that he could have taken DC's eye out with his boner......

The only other time Estrogen blockers are used is when a female is transitioning to a man, is that your defence? Jones was born a woman?

its possible. you cant just assume he took steroids.
thats like accusing someone of armed robbery because he bought a pistol and a mask (but didnt do anything with it just kept it at home and was caught with it)
Its more like if he bought the pistol and the mask and was also found with the robbery money.
Some people need to crawl out of Jon Jones' ass and accept reality
I think it's that some adults look at their favorite celebrities like most people did when they were children. Their favorite athlete/entertainer can do know wrong. Some people grow up and realize it's just a stranger on the TV, while these people do mental gymnastics in order to make excuses.

"What if he thought he might have his period the day of the fight so he took estrogen blockers to hold it off in an effort not to disappoint the fans? The hormonal imbalance likely put him at a disadvantage, but he fought though it like a champ. He should be honored by such a heroic performance, not punished. GOAT"

He took both clomiphene and anastrazole. Taking those alone, even without steroids, can raise testosterone, thus performance as well.

Back