Is Jon Jones allowed to fight in Rizin?

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He is under contract with the UFC. But he will be banned to fight in the US for quite a time.

Can you fight in Rizin?

A fight against Minakov would be cool.

Only if UFC give him permission which I highly highly doubt.

The UFC would probably sue him for breach of contract. Maybe he should just move to Asia and ignore US courts. He has to do something he's going lose 4 years of his career

The UFC won't release him and allow another org to make money from a guy that made his name in the UFC.

Even if they did, he is as tainted as his dick pills from now on.

The UFC would probably sue him for breach of contract. Maybe he should just move to Asia and ignore US courts. He has to do something he's going lose 4 years of his career

there's plenty of things he can do in the US lol. Even if his "legacy" is tainted now, most casuals won't care. He could find some business to get involved with. Maybe be like Floyd and open a strip club.

minakov? he avoids hws.
hopefully ufc cuts him and he would fight in japan...and the same with barnett, cigano etc..But i don't see it

A christian strip club. I.e. have the strippers cover their private parts with fig leaves.
Actually when I was in California the girls didn't even get naked in the strip club, he can open one of those. I was surprised they even make money

Actually when I was in California the girls didn't even get naked in the strip club, he can open one of those. I was surprised they even make money

It takes a great stripper to make money by being fully clothed.

It takes a great stripper to make money by being fully clothed.
I did still buy 3 or 4 drinks while sitting and fussing about the lack of nudity. Worse off is it's California. They have girls in bikini's on every beach.

Only if UFC give him permission which I highly highly doubt.
He isn't allowed to fight anywhere if he does he'll get into more shit with the CSAC and whoever else suspends him. It's like when Bigfoot Silva got popped in EliteXC then went and fought in Japan and the CSAC warned him not to.

Would be hilarious. The best fighter in the world fighting in Rizin or Bellator. Won't happen though because he'll get a ban and if he didn't get a ban, the UFC wouldn't release him.

Honestly, news these days moves so fast that in 6 months time nobody would even care about the steroid test. The reality though is that he'll probably get a 3-5 year ban.

He isn't allowed to fight anywhere if he does he'll get into more shit with the CSAC and whoever else suspends him. It's like when Bigfoot Silva got popped in EliteXC then went and fought in Japan and the CSAC warned him not to.

If he chooses to burn that bridge though I doubt there's much they can actually do about it. 4 years is a long time for competitive sports.

If he chooses to burn that bridge though I doubt there's much they can actually do about it. 4 years is a long time for competitive sports.
It is a long time but him fighting overseas will screw up his UFC option when he is cleared to fight for them agian. It's one thing being Cro Cop and doing it but being the second biggest draw in the UFC is kind of iffy.

The UFC won't release him and allow another org to make money from a guy that made his name in the UFC.

Even if they did, he is as tainted as his dick pills from now on.

Rizin could care less how "tainted" he is.

Like I said in a another thread JBJ Vs Crocop on NYE in Pride Lite would be worth watching.

He could fight overseas, but he'd have a hard time getting sanctioned by any governing body inside the US again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back