Social Is Joe Rogan a menace to public health? Megathread

Are the doctors who signed the letter correct?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nobody listens to Joe Rogan for medical advice. You're so twisted in your leftist zealotry, that you think he's actually giving medical advice, and not just commenting on his personal experiences, while offering his opinion, like anyone else.

So, what do you think of Neil Young all of a sudden going back to Spotify, despite his prior belief that they were complicit in killing thousands of people through their spirit animal? I'm sure you must think it's evil and dangerous, right? I mean, he's now sharing a platform with that death dealer Joe Rogan.

The fuck you rambling on about you lunatic? When or where did I mention Neil Young?

If the younger Neil Young was visited by his Ghost of Christmas Future and he was shown the crusty old bootlicking commie he’d become in 2022, he’d probably kill himself.

Neil young announces he’s a little bitch today

I'm going to say no just because the anti vaxx movement was living in the shadows before COVID and people who agreed with anti vaxxers on other things ignored them because those views were seen as irelevant.

The idea that Rogan or any individual platforming quacks is responsible for what they say is based on the idea people were open minded in the beginning and that swayed them. I don't think that was the case and COVID revealed an already existing societal divide.

Nobody listens to Joe Rogan for medical advice. You're so twisted in your leftist zealotry, that you think he's actually giving medical advice, and not just commenting on his personal experiences, while offering his opinion, like anyone else.

So, what do you think of Neil Young all of a sudden going back to Spotify, despite his prior belief that they were complicit in killing thousands of people through their spirit animal? I'm sure you must think it's evil and dangerous, right? I mean, he's now sharing a platform with that death dealer Joe Rogan.
I took the dynamic to be that people already had their minds made up regarding the vaccine and wanted Joe to platform people like Robert Malone to get their side of the story out, hoping it would convince others. I never took it that they viewed Joe as a person to receive medical advice from.

i tried to listen to a podcast again now that its not spotify exclusive anymore.

holy fuck. how is joe rogan STILL TALKING ABOUT COVID in 2024

He has on interesting guests and bullshits. How is he a menace? He never says "Do this". Fuck this vaccine talk, if you are still on that bandwagon, you are just one of the lucky folks that did not have side effects. Its so short sighted and ignorant to not realize many of us did have side effects, and as young healthy people with good immune systems and no co morbidities, we should have let nature do it's thing. The last straw was broken when they pushed it on kids. Now they are pushing a drug for when you get covid. Covid only lasts a few days as it is, but keep favoring big pharm you fucking dolts.

Neil young announces he’s a little bitch today

"The decision came as the podcast is no longer exclusive to spotify." So Joe gets more money AND gets to put the podcast up on youtube and get that ad revenue too. And that is Neil's reasoning to go back to spotify. Makes sense.

"The decision came as the podcast is no longer exclusive to spotify." So Joe gets more money AND gets to put the podcast up on youtube and get that ad revenue too. And that is Neil's reasoning to go back to spotify. Makes sense.
I wonder if all the jackasses that cancelled their membership when Neil left will sign back up now. :p

If the younger Neil Young was visited by his Ghost of Christmas Future and he was shown the crusty old bootlicking commie he’d become in 2022, he’d probably kill himself.
It’s never too late in my opinion

i tried to listen to a podcast again now that its not spotify exclusive anymore.

holy fuck. how is joe rogan STILL TALKING ABOUT COVID in 2024
He makes fun of people for still talking about covid while constantly still talking about covid. Guy is obsessed.

Rohan has literally been telling the same stories on his podcast for over a decade now. He rarely has anything new to say. I still listen if he has a good guest but he could easily be replaced with a robot and it would be the same show.

The worst though is when he has other comedians on and they just talk about show business for 3 hours. Boring as hell.

Back