is joanna jyrsjdkjcljk the female version of......

jmsmma170

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
jose aldo?? they both were upbeatable and then they finally got embarrassed and havent been the same since. predictable stiff muay thai and never go for takedowns .

lol the take on her last name just made me lose it at work.

...this is actually a pretty good comparison, other than Aldo's legendary BJJ he put to limited use in the cage.

apples and oranges. aldo got KOed with one shot which could conceivably be written off as a fluke, then looked great against edgar. you could argue that Holloway was just a great fighter he hadn't faced yet and those losses weren't due to any fall-off on aldo's part.

JJ is in a grey area. hasn't won since the original loss, and looked adequate in the rematch but still lost. jury's out on her.

Imagined for a second Rose throwing that dolly.

Imagined for a second Rose throwing that dolly.
The one Conor threw looked less than 50 lbs, it's possible... Jessica Penne can deadlift 215 or something for reps lol.

It would probably just bounce off the metal below the window though.

Yup, they both need help with their. Hands, but Aldo is more complete.

jose aldo?? they both were upbeatable and then they finally got embarrassed and havent been the same since. predictable stiff muay thai and never go for takedowns .

Aldo got embarrassed then looked fantastic in his next fight. I think Aldo vs Edgar 2 is one of the best wins of Aldo's career.

Joanna got embarrassed by Rose and then put on a great fight in the rematch. She lost, but I don't think we can say yet that she hasn't been the same. She looked the same to me.

Nah she won 2 rounds against Rose in the rematch

Aldo got taken apart even worse by Max the second time around

That shit was hard to watch when Aldo was wobbling around without the energy to even hold his hands up and everyone watching including Aldo himself knew it was a matter of time before Max beat the shit out of him

Might be because I was really high when I watched it live but I don't think I've ever felt more sympathy for a guy than for Aldo in that moment

It was like it became crystal clear to him right there in that moment that his run was over and that the end was about to come, and it was going to hurt

Joanna almost won and is still delusional enough to pretend she actually did

The one Conor threw looked less than 50 lbs, it's possible... Jessica Penne can deadlift 215 or something for reps lol.

It would probably just bounce off the metal below the window though.
Yeah, but I was more into Rose being cocaine overdosed with a war face and Pat Barry running around and pulling his hair

Aldo was never unbeatable, he just hadn't faced any elite strikers until Conor

I don't think so..
Only one person has beaten jj

<DisgustingHHH>

Aldo defeated the great Jonathan Brookins. All due respect, I don't think Joanna Contender has that kind of prestigious name on her resume.

Haven't been the same since? Joanna rematched Rose, would "be the same" have been her tapping to strikes again? Joanna looked great against Rose in their rematch, she did better than what I thought she would do. She beats everyone else in the division but she won't beat Rose. Similar with Aldo - he looked great after his loss to McGregor but he ended up losing to a guy who would have tooled him before. Sometimes losses (and damage) take a toll on a fighter, JDS being a prime example, but it's also a weak way of excusing future losses to great fighters.

Back