is joanna jyrsjdkjcljk the female version of......

Aldo got embarrassed then looked fantastic in his next fight. I think Aldo vs Edgar 2 is one of the best wins of Aldo's career.

Joanna got embarrassed by Rose and then put on a great fight in the rematch. She lost, but I don't think we can say yet that she hasn't been the same. She looked the same to me.

May be her problem. No innovation.

I'm not so sure, we can compare 13 seconds to JJ's losses to Rose.

Comparison only works if:

1. We saw an Aldo/McGregor rematch where Aldo puts on a much better performance but still loses like Joanna did with Rose

and/or

2. We see Joanna come across a second fighter in her division that had her number the way Aldo did with Holloway

jose aldo?? they both were upbeatable and then they finally got embarrassed and havent been the same since. predictable stiff muay thai and never go for takedowns .
Joanna looked OK the last fight. It was a close fight . Hardly embarrassed.

Aldo still handled Edgar after getting KO'd and Edgar is still one of the best, Mcgregor and Holloway could just be better than Aldo. Maybe Aldo didn't fall off. When A dominant fighter losses it doesn't have to 100% mean that they are out of their prime. I'll give it to you that Mcgregor could lose a rematch with Aldo and that Aldo didn't compose himself in the short winded fight but Holloway established dominance over him.

Joanna hasn't fought anyone other than Rose yet, maybe Joanna still beats everyone else in the division, no one knows.

stylistically she is, but don't compare resumes, also I disagree: she wasn't that great in rematch ( I didn't really liked rematch, both Joanna and Rose), yeah close to win, but very mechanical striking plus zero clinch etc. better athleticsm than ever before but that's it, her last two fights were disappointments, hopefully she will bounce back but tbh it looks like she slowly will move out of fighting

<DisgustingHHH>

Aldo defeated the great Jonathan Brookins. All due respect, I don't think Joanna Contender has that kind of prestigious name on her resume.
lol I was just gonna @ @BrookinsFan before I saw it was you that posted.

Jonathan was a cool dude, and obviously tough as nails

Back